British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   The new me (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/new-me-711593/)

Millhouse Mar 31st 2011 2:41 pm

The new me

Finally I get the user name I originally applied for.

In case anyone wonders why it's double 'L' when the correct spelling is one 'L' - that is intentional.:blink:

nottmbantam Mar 31st 2011 2:43 pm

Re: The new me

So how do you get your new identity - do you just fill out a form and pay some cash? Was thinking of changing my ID too.

Welcome Millhouse.

Millhouse Mar 31st 2011 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 9277038)
So how do you get your new identity - do you just fill out a form and pay some cash? Was thinking of changing my ID too.

Welcome Millhouse.

Thanks... Just PM Sue.

Blue Cat Mar 31st 2011 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 9277028)
Finally I get the user name I originally applied for.

In case anyone wonders why it's double 'L' when the correct spelling is one 'L' - that is intentional.:blink:

why did you change?

Millhouse Mar 31st 2011 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 9277085)
why did you change?

Well, I never actually liked it. I always wanted Millhouse but it was taken. Apparently the illiterate fool that registered it never posted so Sue kindly deleted the account and gave me what was rightfully mine.

Blue Cat Mar 31st 2011 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 9277106)
Well, I never actually liked it. I always wanted Millhouse but it was taken. Apparently the illiterate fool that registered it never posted so Sue kindly deleted the account and gave me what was rightfully mine.

I joined as GA originally and was banned so came back a Blue Cat, I like it though as the avatar is perfect

kittycat1 Mar 31st 2011 3:39 pm

What did you get banned for Bluecat?

Blue Cat Mar 31st 2011 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9277140)
What did you get banned for Bluecat?

I honestly can't remember, there was quite a lot of nastiness going on at that time, it was ages ago

MacScot Mar 31st 2011 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 9277114)
I joined as GA originally and was banned so came back a Blue Cat, I like it though as the avatar is perfect

Haha...you used to have a mobile avatar of a distracting cartoon cat chasing its tail. :sneaky::)

Blue Cat Mar 31st 2011 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by MacScot (Post 9277169)
Haha...you used to have a mobile avatar of a distracting cartoon cat chasing its tail. :sneaky::)

yes I did but it was Blue Cat though!! then you gave me this one didn't you?

lionheart Mar 31st 2011 3:57 pm

I always thought you were named after that brilliant race horse. You know, the one that used to have running battles with Arkle in the Champions Hurdle in the 1960s, arguably the best race horse of all time...Arkle, not Millhouse.

The Dean Mar 31st 2011 8:12 pm

Mata Hari tried to get my name changed to "First Class Wanker"............. :huh:

K8-notlate Mar 31st 2011 8:49 pm

Congrats Millhouse

Charismatic Apr 1st 2011 1:06 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 9277154)
I honestly can't remember, there was quite a lot of nastiness going on at that time, it was ages ago

Animal cruelty? I want to know how long it took you to die that cat blue for that photo, the cat definitely has a sour puss look.

flares Apr 1st 2011 4:46 am

not the same I'm afraid...please go back to EmiratesMillhouse, a name synonomous with quality posts.