new to jeddah & ksa

Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

westend_brit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new to jeddah & ksa

HI

Just moved to jeddah form london, help me out in linking with u a guys living in jeddah and near by cities.thanks

brit
Old Oct 5th 2010, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Fugative is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new to jeddah & ksa

Welcome to Jeddah

How you finding it here?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 6:36 am
Just Joined

well its kinda alright so far...but i need to breath..at least over the weekends...where u 4rm? any ideas or leads?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Fugative is an unknown quantity at this point

Im from Sheffield, been here for 3 months, I work for UPS.

What do you want to know? Im in appartment not on compound and enjoy it, joined a gym in Tahlia 500 s/r for 3 months, you can join the hash on thursdays starts about 430 from this week.

If you have your own transport its esier. Internet access join facebook.
Are you on a compound, brew your own juice.

Send me a Pm we can meet up if you want, do you have family here?

Get copy of Jeddah Todday, has some good stuff in it and a map.

Regards
Fugative
Old Oct 16th 2010, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Hi,

soz 4 late reply was away to bahrain for a few days, how u ben? I will surely jump on and join in wit any group or party that believes in livin... do send me some leads and thanks for the last one. I am working here as a Sap consultant... and aslo trying to develope some contacts. r u on linkdel . give me a buzz if u feel like...

Old Oct 16th 2010, 11:21 am
Just Joined

ya tahila on in rehab dist is good and i am on the list there for last 5 days.... when and where does this hash takes place?... i prefere apt too hence avoided the compound
Old Oct 16th 2010, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

It would be nice to be able to read and understand some of these peoples posting these days, apart from text type messaging.
Old Oct 16th 2010, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by coffindodger
It would be nice to be able to read and understand some of these peoples posting these days, apart from text type messaging.
I was hoping you were going to provide a translation!
Old Oct 16th 2010, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
I was hoping you were going to provide a translation!
What at my age!!!
Where is my fee