New Ikea in Dubai

Old Mar 7th 2017, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Ikea in Dubai

Shoppers, rejoice! Dubai to soon get second IKEA store - Khaleej Times

Whoa. Economy can't be that bad.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 10:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: New Ikea in Dubai

SO EXCITED!!

EEK!
Old Mar 7th 2017, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

So that's two places to avoid now!
Old Mar 7th 2017, 11:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jam25mack
So that's two places to avoid now!
I can survive IKEA because we never go in the showroom bit and nowadays it's for lunchboxes or something else functional and cheap.

The bit of IKEA I can't survive and will never, ever, ever do is the cafeteria. It's great food, it's so unbelievably cheap it's beyond comprehension but unfortunately that combination means it's the most crowded place on earth. Hateful experience.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 12:03 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I can survive IKEA because we never go in the showroom bit and nowadays it's for lunchboxes or something else functional and cheap.

The bit of IKEA I can't survive and will never, ever, ever do is the cafeteria. It's great food, it's so unbelievably cheap it's beyond comprehension but unfortunately that combination means it's the most crowded place on earth. Hateful experience.
And dangerous....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/middl...ustice-746900/
Old Mar 7th 2017, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
I remember that. Hateful.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

must be opening it to cope with the huge influx of new residents due to arrive before the Expo
Old Mar 7th 2017, 2:40 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Had a very successful trip round the Ikea store here in Casa. Spent 4 Dirhams (30p) on two ice creams.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 2:58 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Had a very successful trip round the Ikea store here in Casa. Spent 4 Dirhams (30p) on two ice creams.
I'll think I'll take a detour next time I go:

The Moroccan town with 3,000 sex scammers | Daily Mail Online
Old Mar 7th 2017, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

I remember studying the IKEA model at uni. They purposely subsidise the cost of food so that even when you leave frustrated and annoyed following your shopping experience, all you focus on while making your journey home is 'how good were those bloody meatballs...'
Old Mar 8th 2017, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ExpatAl
I remember studying the IKEA model at uni. They purposely subsidise the cost of food so that even when you leave frustrated and annoyed following your shopping experience, all you focus on while making your journey home is 'how good were those bloody meatballs...'
Doesn't surprise me at all. Keeps you in there a bit longer too.
Old Mar 8th 2017, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had Ikea food People rave over the meatballs, that I know. Do they have nice ginger crisps too?
Old Mar 8th 2017, 7:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I've never had Ikea food People rave over the meatballs, that I know. Do they have nice ginger crisps too?
I'm astounded you haven't had it.

It's tasty and DIRT cheap.
Old Mar 8th 2017, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I looked up the menu on Zomato. Looks cheap.

I never go to Ikea and that be the problem. Can't imagine going to a store at mealtimes and for DXBtoDOH meals are strictly set by the clock.

I'm astounded you haven't had it.

It's tasty and DIRT cheap.
Old Mar 8th 2017, 7:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I looked up the menu on Zomato. Looks cheap.

I never go to Ikea and that be the problem. Can't imagine going to a store at mealtimes and for DXBtoDOH meals are strictly set by the clock.
It's heaving, all the time.

The food is good and cheap but I wouldn't go there purely because of how busy it is / can be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.