New Hammers Boss

Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:19 pm
  #1  
Account Closed
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Hammers Boss

So Fat Sam has agreed to take over. Good luck to him.
lionheart is offline  
Old Jun 1st 2011, 2:25 pm
  #2  
BE Forum Addict
 
Sandboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,094
Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Hammers Boss

oh they'll not be appy about that.... "the fans love them to play the West Ham way" trevor brooking......... the academy.......... the world cup..........baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrbbblllleeee sssssssssssssss....
Sandboy is offline  
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 12:21 pm
  #3  
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 227
WakeUp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Hammers Boss

Originally Posted by Sandboy View Post
oh they'll not be appy about that.... "the fans love them to play the West Ham way" trevor brooking......... the academy.......... the world cup..........baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrbbblllleeee sssssssssssssss....
I was going to tell you that I have a West Ham supporting colleague who thinks that its great news and that they will now be promoted straight back to the Prem. Then I remembered that he was born and bred in Sheffield and that I have been to Upton Park more times than him (twice). So maybe he is not the best barometer of WH fans.
WakeUp is offline  
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 12:50 pm
  #4  
Account Closed
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Hammers Boss

Originally Posted by WakeUp View Post
I was going to tell you that I have a West Ham supporting colleague who thinks that its great news and that they will now be promoted straight back to the Prem. Then I remembered that he was born and bred in Sheffield and that I have been to Upton Park more times than him (twice). So maybe he is not the best barometer of WH fans.
If they don't get new owners (again) who want their own manager, I confidently predict that Fat Sam will lead WHU back into the Premiership at his first attempt. They will probably be joined by BirminghamCity and either Leeds, Forest or Cardiff.
lionheart is offline  
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 12:57 pm
  #5  
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 227
WakeUp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Hammers Boss

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
If they don't get new owners (again) who want their own manager, I confidently predict that Fat Sam will lead WHU back into the Premiership at his first attempt. They will probably be joined by BirminghamCity and either Leeds, Forest or Cardiff.
I can't disagree with you, I would also throw Leicester into the mix, they appear to have alot of money and Sven has many connections.
WakeUp is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.