Wikiposts

The new born!

Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:13 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new born!

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Just to let you all the people that knew me & Claire that she had a baby boy yesterday by C-Section. Brady David George was born at 15.56 BST and weighed in at 8lb 4oz. Both Claire & Brady are doing really well!

KTJ
Congrats mate, to you and Clare......Make sure you keep that bloody Gucchi mutt away from the poor child....
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Congrats mate, to you and Clare......Make sure you keep that bloody Gucchi mutt away from the poor child....
the Devil's hound!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Oh congratulations to you and Claire, hes gorgeous. Hope Claire is not in too much pain...
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to both of you. I expect you have already wet the babies head!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had time Soukie!

Thing she maybe coming home to day so the 'wetting the head' scenario may have to wait!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:59 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Oh congratulations to you and Claire, hes gorgeous. Hope Claire is not in too much pain...
why would she be ?

I reckon the old giving birth thing is well exagerrated....I have two boys and didnt feel a thing....lol

Besides, if a woman ever had man flu, then she would know about agony
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

why would she be ?

I reckon the old giving birth thing is well exagerrated....I have two boys and didnt feel a thing....lol
Yes, but did you find the milkman dead on your doorstep when you arrived home?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kim67
Cheeky
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:30 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Kim67
he was there for the conception and filmed the lot.....the b'stard !
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:33 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. If its your first, you can expect a life changing experience from now onwards.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

he was there for the conception and filmed the lot.....the b'stard !
such a shame you weren't!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:53 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
such a shame you weren't!
i was doing his missus at the time, so what did I care ?
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:03 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Great news - congrats to both of you!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Congratz Karlos! Looks so cute
Old Aug 20th 2009, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks All

Miss Demeanor is not happy, he is very hungry and she has sore raspberries!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.