Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

New Bishop of Westminster praises 'Brave' Paedophiles

New Bishop of Westminster praises 'Brave' Paedophiles

Old May 21st 2009, 11:04 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Bishop of Westminster praises 'Brave' Paedophiles

I was raised a Catholic, and the most annoying thing about going to church was all the standing up, sitting down, and kneeling.

I wish the priest could've just picked a position and f**ked me!

But seriously - this is no joking matter....

The incoming leader of the Catholic Church in England and Wales has described as 'courageous' members of the clergy who have admitted abusing children in their care.

Bishop Vincent Nichols will be installed as the Archbishop of Westminster later today, thereby becoming leader of the Catholic Church in England and Wales

When asked about the contents of the report from the Child Abuse Commission, he described it as distressing and disturbing but said it had taken courage for members of the clergy to face up to the facts in their past.

He said that the report should not overshadow all of the good that these clergy members had also done.

The Survivors of Child Abuse group has described Bishop Nichols' statements as outrageous and disgraceful.

Founder member John Kelly said that the bad deeds carried out by various members of the clergy were so awful that they outweighed any good works.

In my view those that condone or minimalise what these scum bags have done are just as bad as those that committed the crime.
Old May 21st 2009, 11:20 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Bishop of Westminster praises 'Brave' Paedophiles

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post
I was raised a Catholic, and the most annoying thing about going to church was all the standing up, sitting down, and kneeling.

The incoming leader of the Catholic Church in England and Wales has described as 'courageous' members of the clergy who have admitted abusing children in their care.

Bishop Vincent Nichols will be installed as the Archbishop of Westminster later today, thereby becoming leader of the Catholic Church in England and Wales

When asked about the contents of the report from the Child Abuse Commission, he described it as distressing and disturbing but said it had taken courage for members of the clergy to face up to the facts in their past.

He said that the report should not overshadow all of the good that these clergy members had also done.

The Survivors of Child Abuse group has described Bishop Nichols' statements as outrageous and disgraceful.

Founder member John Kelly said that the bad deeds carried out by various members of the clergy were so awful that they outweighed any good works.

In my view those that condone or minimalise what these scum bags have done are just as bad as those that committed the crime.
I agree Bangleman, it's nowt but a ****ing disgrace.

Saying that if your religion tells you as a priest you can never have sex, well, that's pretty much asking for trouble really.
Old May 21st 2009, 11:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post

it's that whole confess and be forgiven clap trap isn't it.
Old May 21st 2009, 11:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
'I'm so sorry I bummed that kid and have no ruined his life as I told him he'd go to hell if he told his parents and in 25 years he'll be having therapy and it's all because I'm incredibly sexually drustrated because I have to do what the catholic faith tells me to do, even though it's completely unnatural'

'Ok my son, you are forgiven'

'Ace, now where's the communion wine? There's a group of 7 years old I want to get pissed'
Old May 21st 2009, 4:09 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
That and the idea that an all powerful being would even be interested in who shags who and if they are married or not.
And the idea of original sin...and about 300 other things

N.
Old May 22nd 2009, 3:58 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
'I'm so sorry I bummed that kid and have no ruined his life as I told him he'd go to hell if he told his parents and in 25 years he'll be having therapy and it's all because I'm incredibly sexually drustrated because I have to do what the catholic faith tells me to do, even though it's completely unnatural'

'Ok my son, you are forgiven'

'Ace, now where's the communion wine? There's a group of 7 years old I want to get pissed'
yup ..
Old May 22nd 2009, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

ooooh this makes me mad ............ there's so much of this happening daily in all the bloody jesuit schools on the rock I come from ....... and nothing ever happens to the bloody priests because it's just a Catholic Country - actually it's probably the last country in Europe that doesn't even have divorce because the church has that much power.

Bloody perverts - oh and let's not forget those dykes - the nuns either!! I used to go to school run by nuns and they were real bitches or witches - or both
Old May 22nd 2009, 12:25 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl View Post
ooooh this makes me mad ............ there's so much of this happening daily in all the bloody jesuit schools on the rock I come from ....... and nothing ever happens to the bloody priests because it's just a Catholic Country - actually it's probably the last country in Europe that doesn't even have divorce because the church has that much power.

Bloody perverts - oh and let's not forget those dykes - the nuns either!! I used to go to school run by nuns and they were real bitches or witches - or both
i dont think they can all be tarred with the same brush though....I was brought up a catholic and went to infant / junior shool where nuns taught and the priest was in every day, and to be fair they were kindness personified, and looking back i know they were truly committed to their vocation.....the dodgy few spoil it for the many who are genuinely good and kind people and who have given their life up to what they do.
Old May 24th 2009, 12:46 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

This is what happened when Christianity got wishey washey - no more crusades and witch hunts, just behind the scenes ruining of innocent children's lives.

Wish they would go back to violence like the Muslims then we can set the US Military on them

N.