New in Abu Dhabi ...

Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

AquaMan_ will become famous soon enoughAquaMan_ will become famous soon enough
Default New in Abu Dhabi ...

Hi guys, I'm pretty new in Abu Dhabi.. I've been here 2 weeks and I guess I like the place, so much so .. I've decided to accept a medium term contract role out here .. for the adventure and all
downside however is I don't know anyone out here outside work, hmm ....
anyway I'm reaching out here .. see what happens
I'm pretty amiable, I’m single, 5'10" 'easy on the eye'(some have been a tad more flattering) , pretty fit, medium muscular build and straight.. oh.. I'm black just in case you have issues with race, we all have our preferences I know...
Anyway if anyone feels like showing me the ropes/town or can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New in Abu Dhabi ...

Originally Posted by AquaMan_
Hi guys, I'm pretty new in Abu Dhabi.. I've been here 2 weeks and I guess I like the place, so much so .. I've decided to accept a medium term contract role out here .. for the adventure and all
I'm pretty amiable, I’m single, 5'10" 'easy on the eye'(some have been a tad more flattering) , pretty fit, medium muscular build and straight.. oh.. I'm black just in case you have issues with race, we all have our preferences I know...
Anyway if anyone feels like showing me the ropes/town or can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful
well hi there...there are a few posters on here now from AD, so sure they will catch up with you tomorrow if not this evening...SYB is the ringleader...

Easy on the eye eh...i'm sure if MH was here she'd ask you to post a pic, so do feel free, lol...

MM, xx
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:36 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome

Who you looking to show you the ropes, male or female???
'Easy on the eye' you do know you will have to post up your photo now
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I'm suddenly attracted to you...Post a peek please...And it will definitely not be for research purposes...
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
Welcome

Who you looking to show you the ropes, male or female???
'Easy on the eye' you do know you will have to post up your photo now
might have guessed you would pick-up on that post
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, howzit? AD's fine ain't it?.
So you fixed up with somewhere to live?
There's a lot goin on in AD- you'll be one of the regulars at the nights out in no time.I'm just back in AD after a while in Dubai-and heading home to UK soon so kinda outta the loop.Loads of people meet up at Pj's-outback at Meridien; Heroes, Hemingways..The other AD Board(abudhabiwoman.com) has a Mens Lockeroom for you guys maybe stick a post n there.They have fab nights out too all the fems take their other halves so you wouldn't feel like the spare.Good luck with the job.You ain't a Watersports Instructor at all are you?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eva
Hi, howzit? AD's fine ain't it?.
So you fixed up with somewhere to live?
There's a lot goin on in AD- you'll be one of the regulars at the nights out in no time.I'm just back in AD after a while in Dubai-and heading home to UK soon so kinda outta the loop.Loads of people meet up at Pj's-outback at Meridien; Heroes, Hemingways..The other AD Board(abudhabiwoman.com) has a Mens Lockeroom for you guys maybe stick a post n there.They have fab nights out too all the fems take their other halves so you wouldn't feel like the spare.Good luck with the job.You ain't a Watersports Instructor at all are you?
I feel welcome already .. and as for my preference as to who shows me what/where .. I must admit I do prefer it were a woman .. just the way I'm built I'm afraid plus it adds a little something. a peek? .. hmmm .. I'm sure I can manage that but I'm not liberated enough to post one here

I'm staying in a hotel for the time being. a flat's in the pipeline not sure when the company's going to get around to it ..

p.s
nope, I'm not a watersports instructor ... I can just about manage in the water
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I feel welcome already .. and as for my preference as to who shows me what/where .. I must admit I do prefer it were a woman .. just the way I'm built I'm afraid plus it adds a little something. a peek? .. hmmm .. I'm sure I can manage that but I'm not liberated enough to post one here

I'm staying in a hotel for the time being. a flat's in the pipeline not sure when the company's going to get around to it ..

p.s
nope, I'm not a watersports instructor ... I can just about manage in the water
Keep on at your HR re s'where to live.....

Did you catch the post about 5 aside football in AD?.......Scroll down page if you into that-s'one trying to put a side together
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eva
Keep on at your HR re s'where to live.....

Did you catch the post about 5 aside football in AD?.......Scroll down page if you into that-s'one trying to put a side together
thanks .. I guess they'll get around to sorting something out eventually ..
I heard Heros and 3rd Avenue are good places to go tomorrow eve .. any thoughts?
Old Dec 13th 2007, 2:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

no pics please AquaMan....it's always better to let things up to the imagination....trust me
Anyway, welcome to BE...happy posting...we're nice people on here, you'll see
Old Dec 13th 2007, 4:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

.......I'm pretty amiable, I’m single, 5'10" 'easy on the eye'(some have been a tad more flattering) , pretty fit, medium muscular build and straight.. oh.. I'm black just in case you have issues with race, we all have our preferences I know...

Has this turned into a dating website now?
Old Dec 13th 2007, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Has this turned into a dating website now?
What you doing tonight, baby? I have vgsh...
Old Dec 13th 2007, 5:07 am
Just Joined

.... I didn't mean to upset the apple cart Meow I thought this was a social forum for brits away from home, I'm new, single and here alone, just casting a net, see who/what I reel in ..
Old Dec 13th 2007, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

.... I didn't mean to upset the apple cart Meow I thought this was a social forum for brits away from home, I'm new, single and here alone, just casting a net, see who/what I reel in ..
LOL, you won't have much luck on this forum, old chap. Lovely bunch of people, but the vast majority married with kids and 40+....

AD generally is more family oriented than single, Dubai has more of a singles scene....
Old Dec 13th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
LOL, you won't have much luck on this forum, old chap. Lovely bunch of people, but the vast majority married with kids and 40+....

AD generally is more family oriented than single, Dubai has more of a singles scene....
Go on Shakh, take him under your wing ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.