Nespresso machines

Old May 4th 2011, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nespresso machines

Hi all,

I am thinking about buying a Nespresso machine as a gift, does anyone know if you get a pack of capsules with it when you buy it as I don't want to buy something that they can't use immediately? Anyone know? and are they simpleton proof?

Ta
xxx
Old May 4th 2011, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nespresso machines

Originally Posted by kittycat1 View Post
Hi all,

I am thinking about buying a Nespresso machine as a gift, does anyone know if you get a pack of capsules with it when you buy it as I don't want to buy something that they can't use immediately? Anyone know? and are they simpleton proof?

Ta
xxx
bloody hell, nice gift...!

if you're buying it here, the nespresso shop stocks the capsules so you can get them at the same time...if it's in the uk, as far as i know, the machines don't come with the coffee, but you can get a starter pack for about £70 i think, which has loads of different types of coffee (well, you could in harrods) or you can order direct from nespresso online...

it is so easy to use, defo simpleton proof...!

MM, xx
Old May 4th 2011, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MM, its for me mam as she needs a bit of spoiling.
Old May 4th 2011, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and also means I can have a decent coffee when i go abck to visit
Old May 4th 2011, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MM, its for me mam as she needs a bit of spoiling.
awww...well you can register her on the nespresso site and order the coffee from there for her, so there shouldn't be a problem...she will love it!

MM, xx
Old May 4th 2011, 8:52 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point

<<Would like to be kittycat's friend if this is the kind of top gift she gives!>>

I know the ones in Dubai Mall come with a couple of pods and you can buy extra supplies. They are definitely fool proof - open up the lid, pop the pod in, shut the lid, press the button and by jingo, a nice cup of coffee.

Mmmmmm. Am heading to Dubai this weekend and might have to treat myself.
Old May 4th 2011, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok confirmed I will order it tonight when I get home

My mum doesn't know how to switch on a computer so either my grumpy father will do it or I can do it from here when they run out Why on earth don't they just sell them in supermarkets? seems a bit daft to me! Anyway thanks for the feedback ladies.

Tillybean- generous to a fault Im afraid! Its why Im always skint!
Old May 4th 2011, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why on earth don't they just sell them in supermarkets? seems a bit daft to me!
nespresso are, apparently, very precious about the quality/freshness of their coffee(!) so only certain outlets are permitted to stock the capsules...in the uk, buying direct from them online is the best way i think unless you happen to live somewhere that stocks them...

MM, xx
Old May 4th 2011, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
but you can get a starter pack for about £70 i think, x
You get a fair amount of blue mountain coffee for that amount.
Old May 4th 2011, 12:54 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you should get a starter pack with it which includes one capsule of each of the full range and a couple of the special edition ones - the Indira is fabulous

Seconded from above, just order capsules online (or by phone) for delivery
Old May 4th 2011, 1:49 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody tried Vietnamese coffee? Apparently its one of the 4 largest producers of coffee in the world, together with Brazil, Columbia and Indonesia
Old May 4th 2011, 2:02 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
Anybody tried Vietnamese coffee? Apparently its one of the 4 largest producers of coffee in the world, together with Brazil, Columbia and Indonesia
I was at the Vietnam Coffee Festival in Buon Ma Thuot earlier this year.

I'm not a coffee drinker but it is... how can I put it?... robust.
Old May 4th 2011, 2:18 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by typical View Post
I was at the Vietnam Coffee Festival in Buon Ma Thuot earlier this year.

I'm not a coffee drinker but it is... how can I put it?... robust.
Wasn't it the Vietnamese who first decided their coffee tasted better after having civet sh*t all over it? Says a lot really.
Old May 4th 2011, 2:23 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ctfc View Post
Wasn't it the Vietnamese who first decided their coffee tasted better after having civet sh*t all over it? Says a lot really.
I think that was the Indonesians, but the best weasel shit coffee in the world is indeed from Vietnam.
Old May 4th 2011, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Never heard of nespresso but then I had never heard of a band called Hurts until recently. As I personally hate expresso and Turkish coffee, it sounds bloody awful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.