need a quick dvd

Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default need a quick dvd

anyone know where i can buy one online in dubai and get it sent straight to my friend for her birthday?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need a quick dvd

Originally Posted by Cham128
anyone know where i can buy one online in dubai and get it sent straight to my friend for her birthday?
not heard of any, where does she live???
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:38 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

not really, the ones I know are more for food and they are cash on delivery. what about flowers instead???
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
not heard of any, where does she live???
she's on SZR at the moment although I'm not sure when she's moving but I'll be sending it to her work address near the airport

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not really, the ones I know are more for food and they are cash on delivery. what about flowers instead???
lol she's not that kind of friend!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

she's on SZR at the moment although I'm not sure when she's moving but I'll be sending it to her work address near the airport

lol she's not that kind of friend!
I am not that kind of friend either but if you sent me flowers I would be over the moon!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

I am not that kind of friend either but if you sent me flowers I would be over the moon!!
I think most woman would be over the moon with flowers...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:27 am
Concierge

http://www.upscaleandposh.com/index.html

check this out charna, cakes, flowers, sweets, spa vouchers etc
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:28 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

unless they suffer from hayfever
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i've found flower deliveries to be really expensive here, cos they seem to have a minimum order of something like 300 dhs...

There is a website here which delivers all sorts of things, including CDs, but i can't for the life of me remember what it's called...sorry, not terribly helpful i know...

MM, xx
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fairydust
unless they suffer from hayfever
lol she does so that's my excuse lol...

hmmm that upscale and posh website is giving me other ideas though... i'm sure she'd appreciate the DVD more though... saying that though i could always bring that with me when i get there
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:36 am
Concierge

is it called something like brownbag??? they deliver but it is cash on delivery if I remember rightly
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

is it called something like brownbag??? they deliver but it is cash on delivery if I remember rightly
sounds good to me...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks for the help guys... just ordered a personalised chocolate cake on upscaleandposh... i'm thinking about ordering myself one now lol
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:20 pm
Concierge

thanks for the help guys... just ordered a personalised chocolate cake on upscaleandposh... i'm thinking about ordering myself one now lol
nice! did she like it?? were they easy to deal with?? I have had them saved in my favourites for a while
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

nice! did she like it?? were they easy to deal with?? I have had them saved in my favourites for a while
I have no idea, she won't get it til sunday... although it's her birthday tomorrow... but hey she likes chocolate cake... especially when someone else bought it so i must be onto a winner there lol