Need a nice young lady

Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need a nice young lady

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I will bring it on Monday!
thanks doll...

MM, xx
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh....shame I havent made him any tea!...ooops!
Oh well, just present him with a plate full of sweet stuff instead when he walks through the door! Either that or tell him to get a take away on the way home Sounds like you have options for desert
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Oh well, just present him with a plate full of sweet stuff instead when he walks through the door! Either that or tell him to get a take away on the way home Sounds like you have options for desert
exactly!......god,he's so ungrateful!!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

exactly!......god,he's so ungrateful!!!
MEN Hey! You can't live with us and you can't live without us!

Bit like women really
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

MEN Hey! You can't live with us and you can't live without us!

Bit like women really

if the good lord had intended us to need men,he wouldnt have invented batteries.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

if the good lord had intended us to need men,he wouldnt have invented batteries.
De dum de dum (whistles to himself and puts fingers in ears!)
I'm far too young and innocent to enter into this kind of conversation

I have a spare car battery at the house if you want it, or I can have one of my electricians hook you upto the mains - should keep you going a while!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

De dum de dum (whistles to himself and puts fingers in ears!)
I'm far too young and innocent to enter into this kind of conversation

I have a spare car battery at the house if you want it, or I can have one of my electricians hook you upto the mains - should keep you going a while!
How VERY dare you..
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

How VERY dare you..
Sorry!! Couldn't resist
AND I'm feeling brave today.

Last edited by Chris79; Apr 5th 2008 at 12:32 pm. Reason: Brave!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry!! Couldn't resist
AND I'm feeling brave today.
easy tiger...
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

easy tiger...
Grrrrrrrrrr
If I roll over will you stroke my belly!! LOL

Saying that...... It'd be better if you'll put cream on it first!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Grrrrrrrrrr
If I roll over will you stroke my belly!! LOL

Saying that...... It'd be better if you'll put cream on it first!
cream,chocolate...you name it..i got it!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

cream,chocolate...you name it..i got it!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm................... let me think!!
I'm in love!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................... let me think!!
I'm in love!
...just pray I dont get it confused with the lime juice.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

...just pray I dont get it confused with the lime juice.
Yeah, I'm not into the pain thing too much!
I've a funny feeling that you might just mix it up just for a laugh
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, I'm not into the pain thing too much!
I've a funny feeling that you might just mix it up just for a laugh
Aaaah....what gives you that impression??!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.