Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Need HELP.... just a quickie!

Need HELP.... just a quickie!

Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:31 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need HELP.... just a quickie!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
not even close...

MM, xx
shhh keep her guessing,
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:31 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mythic
phweew you know what wil happen if it falls into the wrong hands, rope, tree and birch stick come to mind
Mabe i would find a better use for it....
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:32 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Mabe i would find a better use for it....
quick MM lend it her, lend it her
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

oh i've finished with it...BB, tis yours...

MM, xx
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:34 am

I don't want it now.. its used...
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:37 am
live life to the max

I don't want it now.. its used...
but it has two ends
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:38 am

but it has two ends
oh my God .. I have too much of a vivid imagination
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:42 am
live life to the max

oh my God .. I have too much of a vivid imagination
instructions included,
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Raaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really nice

Originally Posted by English Girlie
I have made a really good friend on another forum in Dubai!

He is leaving today, before I arrive!

We have never met, but have been chatting MSN for a couple of months!

I was trying to get a flight out to surprise him at his leaving do, but can't make it..... my works leaving do tonight!

I want to send him a rose (white one) to wish him luck on his new adventure and say sorry for not being there today!

I know where he's going to be and at what time..... but it's today!

Can someone give the contact details for a reliable florist, that I can do online!

I have been told that delivery in Dubai is bad and there is no time for mistakes etc!!!

PLEASE, can anyone help????

Phone: 971-50-494-5043
call the above no its for Upscale N Posh flowers.
contact the person you will get it...

TEl: +971-50-2428425
call the above no its for Emirates flowers.

Hope it would be helpful for you.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Raaj
Phone: 971-50-494-5043
call the above no its for Upscale N Posh flowers.
contact the person you will get it...

TEl: +971-50-2428425
call the above no its for Emirates flowers.

Hope it would be helpful for you.
Ahhhh..... THANK YOU... so much!

But I missed the moment!

Raaj, where were you, when I needed you yesterday!
Old Aug 11th 2007, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

all the forums do, is replace the old days of pen friends, some never meet, but remain in contact and become good friends, go with your gut EG.

This is exactly it!

We connected, have loads in common etc..... probably never meet.... but have room in my life for great people, no matter the vehicle!!
Old Aug 11th 2007, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Raaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really nice

Originally Posted by English Girlie
Ahhhh..... THANK YOU... so much!

But I missed the moment!

Raaj, where were you, when I needed you yesterday!
well I m sorry If were there i might do the samething as i did today.. i m sorry for the late commer.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

all the forums do, is replace the old days of pen friends, some never meet, but remain in contact and become good friends, go with your gut EG.

and there is a lot of psyco's that 'invent' their characters in order to pray on women on the internet also.

Its all to easy for the nutters

but hey go with your instinct. Maybe his wife will like the flowers
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cham128
naked pictures? lol...
With a rose between her teeth?
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
and there is a lot of psyco's that 'invent' their characters in order to pray on women on the internet also.

Its all to easy for the nutters
and there is a lot of psyco's that 'invent' their characters in order to pray on men on the internet also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.