Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Need HELP.... just a quickie!

Need HELP.... just a quickie!

Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all
Default Need HELP.... just a quickie!

I have made a really good friend on another forum in Dubai!

He is leaving today, before I arrive!

We have never met, but have been chatting MSN for a couple of months!

I was trying to get a flight out to surprise him at his leaving do, but can't make it..... my works leaving do tonight!

I want to send him a rose (white one) to wish him luck on his new adventure and say sorry for not being there today!

I know where he's going to be and at what time..... but it's today!

Can someone give the contact details for a reliable florist, that I can do online!

I have been told that delivery in Dubai is bad and there is no time for mistakes etc!!!

PLEASE, can anyone help????

Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need HELP.... just a quickie!

Originally Posted by English Girlie
I have made a really good friend on another forum in Dubai!

He is leaving today, before I arrive!

We have never met, but have been chatting MSN for a couple of months!

I was trying to get a flight out to surprise him at his leaving do, but can't make it..... my works leaving do tonight!

I want to send him a rose (white one) to wish him luck on his new adventure and say sorry for not being there today!

I know where he's going to be and at what time..... but it's today!

Can someone give the contact details for a reliable florist, that I can do online!

I have been told that delivery in Dubai is bad and there is no time for mistakes etc!!!

PLEASE, can anyone help????

not sure if it'll happen today as it's the weekend over there... but I did google for flowers for my friend's birthday awhile back and I managed to get them delivered the same day but they needed the order in the morning
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:17 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

you sure he's the kind of guy that would be happy getting a rose....that sort of stuff is usually wasted on men....
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you sure he's the kind of guy that would be happy getting a rose....that sort of stuff is usually wasted on men....
I think it would be nice just to send him your best wishes on msn particularly not knowing him, just my thoughts
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:26 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
I think it would be nice just to send him your best wishes on msn particularly not knowing him, just my thoughts
or a text...or a nice sexy pic....anything but a rose...
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

or a text...or a nice sexy pic....anything but a rose...
true the rose would be a bit strange to give a man, especially one you don't know too well, he would definately get the wrong impression...

...or was that the intention?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

The rose is kinda the 'right gift'.... based on conversations we have had!

It will mean something to him!

However, I guess it's too late to organise!

So may have to go with PLAN B!!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by English Girlie
The rose is kinda the 'right gift'.... based on conversations we have had!

It will mean something to him!

However, I guess it's too late to organise!

So may have to go with PLAN B!!
naked pictures? lol...
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
naked pictures? lol...
she can send those to me! i'll make sure he gets them
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

It seems the playboys are out!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:05 pm
W10

I guess he's a northerner then.

Not sure there are any places open now that will deliver.

And...some men have been given flowers before and liked it ;-)

Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I guess he's a northerner then.

Not sure there are any places open now that will deliver.

And...some men have been given flowers before and liked it ;-)
boquet on it's way W10
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
true the rose would be a bit strange to give a man, especially one you don't know too well, he would definately get the wrong impression...

...or was that the intention?
replace 'too well' with 'not at all'
bit freaky if you ask me.

what if he is actually a married man and this is his little release, you see thats the wonder of these forums, you can be someone you are not

quick text would do me

you know my number
Old Aug 11th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
replace 'too well' with 'not at all'
bit freaky if you ask me.

what if he is actually a married man and this is his little release, you see thats the wonder of these forums, you can be someone you are not

quick text would do me

you know my number

Totally understand your comments!

It's been nothing naughty..... just two people who have connected as FRIENDS!

Difficult to explain and understand, I guess!

But hey!
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:05 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

some men MH. nothing better than giving a rose, i think roses are romantic, and long lasting,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.