Natasha Richardson RIP

Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Natasha Richardson RIP

Originally Posted by lionheart
I would very much like to know how a complete novice on the ski slopes getting private tuition could sustain an injury of such severity. Yes I know she wasn't wearing a protective helmet but does everyone?
Even if you are wearing a protective helmet you can sustain serious injuries, depends how you fall, if your hat/helmet slips with the force of the fall.

Skiing/horse riding all these have potential dangers.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Even if you are wearing a protective helmet you can sustain serious injuries, depends how you fall, if your hat/helmet slips with the force of the fall.

Skiing/horse riding all these have potential dangers.
by the sounds of it though she would have survived this accident if she had been wearing one.

not looking forward to wearing mine at the hockey tournamnt in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday. will be a wee bit warm and humid
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:48 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

There are some wonderful photo memories of Natasha here. She was memorable in the White Countess, despite certain posters saying she was nobody special. To me, she was. Moreover, she had oozes of genuine talent unlike some other so-called celebrities I could mention. RIP...
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/colle...632009#photo11
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
by the sounds of it though she would have survived this accident if she had been wearing one.

not looking forward to wearing mine at the hockey tournamnt in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday. will be a wee bit warm and humid
Thing is unless you have them on so tight you cant actually feel yr head, they can slip off with impact. A little experience from AC aka Scarface, and yes don't forget to wear yr helmet in KL.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

There are some wonderful photo memories of Natasha here. She was memorable in the White Countess, despite certain posters saying she was nobody special. To me, she was. Moreover, she had oozes of genuine talent unlike some other so-called celebrities I could mention. RIP...
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/colle...632009#photo11
would you believe I know who you mean now, we watched 'the parent trap' whilst hungover on the sofa a while ago,

aye she was alright like.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is unless you have them on so tight you cant actually feel yr head, they can slip off with impact. A little experience from AC aka Scarface, and yes don't forget to wear yr helmet in KL.
there will be a fair smattering of ex-international players so no bloody way will I go on the pitch without it!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
would you believe I know who you mean now, we watched 'the parent trap' whilst hungover on the sofa a while ago,

aye she was alright like.
and hasn't Lindsay turned out to be very attractive, a far cry from the ginger, freckly biddy that she was when she was young
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:04 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

We feel sad because we feel empathy. Nothing wrong in that. Also nothing wrong with those who don't feel empathy for her or her family. Sometimes you feel it sometimes you don't.

Be interesting to see how certain papers cope with this and the forthcoming death of you know who. What a dilemma for them.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:07 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

and hasn't Lindsay turned out to be very attractive, a far cry from the ginger, freckly biddy that she was when she was young
she was always quite cute, but then her big bazongas came along....

Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:43 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
she was always quite cute, but then her big bazongas came along....

http://www.freeiphonestuff.net/wallp...ey%20lohan.jpg
Nice dress.....would look better on the floor
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Nice dress.....would look better on the floor
aye aye, sid the sexist is in...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I would very much like to know how a complete novice on the ski slopes getting private tuition could sustain an injury of such severity. Yes I know she wasn't wearing a protective helmet but does everyone?
Head injuries....random results.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Twat.
You have no sense of humour whatsoever do you.

And don't spout on about this not being an appropriate thread for humour because you - nor anyone else here in all likelihood doesn't know her from a bar of soap.

Man got killed running a red light and it was posted on here and everyone took the pi.s. s - but because he's a nobody it's ok....and this actress is apparently someone we should all feel bad for?

Granted - it's not nice to hear about death but it's a fact of life and you'd be surprised how many people in the world died today.

Why feel particular sorrow for this 1 out of thousands and thousands of completely random deaths that occured today? Really.....tell me why?

However, I don't honestly think it 'served her right'...it was a joke carried on from another thread.

back at ya.

Last edited by Jeeper; Mar 19th 2009 at 2:55 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Porky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jeeper
You have no sense of humour whatsoever do you.
Why should this be about a sense of humour ? There is a time and place for everything, this happens to be about a young woman's tragic death, you however see it as an opportunity to prove your superlative wit.

And don't spout on about this not being an appropriate thread for humour because you - nor anyone else here in all likelihood doesn't know her from a bar of soap.
Referring to you as a 'Twat' seems succint, to the point, and hardly counts as a 'spout on this not being an appropriate thread for humour'. Perhaps no-one on this thread does/did know her personally but who are you to judge, if there was would it make a difference to you ?

Man got killed running a red light and it was posted on here and everyone took the pi.s. s - but because he's a nobody it's ok....and this actress is apparently someone we should all feel bad for?
That was an equally tragic event of an individual cut short before his time especially to those who knew him, does that make such comments in general valid ?

Granted - it's not nice to hear about death but it's a fact of life and you'd be surprised how many people in the world died today.
Not at all, some great people died today, some vile scumbags died today, some lived charmed lives, others were cut short before their time. Are you saying that every life lived is the same and so should be remembered or not in the same way ?

Why feel particular sorrow for this 1 out of thousands and thousands of completely random deaths that occured today? Really.....tell me why?
Because (and by no means an exhaustive list):
1. She had achieved public profile above many others that died today
2. She was a talented individual in the prime of her life
3. She was loved around the world by a great many people who enjoyed her work including people on this forum

However, I don't honestly think it 'served her right'...it was a joke carried on from another thread.
Mmm, that's really gonna make any of her friend's who happen upon this thread feel better, but hey you made yourself feel good about yourself.

R.I.P. Natasha
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Porky Pig

Because (and by no means an exhaustive list):
1. She had achieved public profile above many others that died today
2. She was a talented individual in the prime of her life
3. She was loved around the world by a great many people who enjoyed her work including people on this forum
That bit I agree I got wrong.

Fact was - I made a joke from another thread - applied it here in a situation where you wouldn't say such a thing normally with intent to shock...but intented for those who know what i meant to find it for what it was.
Simple as that.

I'm sure rellies of diana didn't like the jokes either....or the rellies of the NASA seven astronauts.
But many of the ordinary public who knew them (due their public profile, in prime of their lifes, and in dianas case - loved around the world) didn't mind the jokes and probably passed them on.

Anyway - no offence to those who cared about the woman was intended.

Last edited by Jeeper; Mar 19th 2009 at 7:06 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.