Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

in the name of the father

in the name of the father

Old Aug 11th 2010, 6:21 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: in the name of the father

Originally Posted by SDDep
Oi Yerself!!!

haha..he and i have common lineage then...thats why I love bashing my own kind...except I was born in the North which makes me well hard ...
Wasn't that Rickey's dog from eastenders?
Old Aug 11th 2010, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Wasn't that Rickey's dog from eastenders?
Old Aug 11th 2010, 7:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Aye, she was class A pump material back then.
indeed she was, and in 'the tall guy' as well, I used to love her.
Old Aug 13th 2010, 6:06 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Just watching the movie...

Know its going to make me greet..

Oh gueseppi..
I never thought YOU would succumb to Camelot.
Curiouser and curiouser cried Alice.

P.S Pete Postelwaite was brilliant and very deserving of his Oscar imho...
Why did it make you 'greet' Commander?
Old Aug 15th 2010, 12:27 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I never thought YOU would succumb to Camelot.
Curiouser and curiouser cried Alice.

P.S Pete Postelwaite was brilliant and very deserving of his Oscar imho...
Why did it make you 'greet' Commander?
Totally agree, PP was very very powerful. That's what made me greet!!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 6:14 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree, PP was very very powerful. That's what made me greet!!
You're a big softie really.....
Old Aug 16th 2010, 8:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
You're a big softie really.....
I know, going OT. I'm really impressed with what they have done to the waterfront in Glasgow. Were at the radison Blu in argyle street.

Every day I've went for a run and can follow the river all the way to the tall ship then back to glasgow green and beyond. Fantastic.

Was at wedding at 29 royal exchange square, what a venue,
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:41 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know, going OT. I'm really impressed with what they have done to the waterfront in Glasgow. Were at the radison Blu in argyle street.

Every day I've went for a run and can follow the river all the way to the tall ship then back to glasgow green and beyond. Fantastic.

Was at wedding at 29 royal exchange square, what a venue,

Should be there in October,will check it out.
Which side of the square is 29? Is it the old Western Club?
Old Aug 17th 2010, 8:28 am
banned

Originally Posted by Eva
Should be there in October,will check it out.
Which side of the square is 29? Is it the old Western Club?
Its through the archway from Rogano's. Think it was where MAS and the apartments clubs were. (Above dimaggio's and the social)

Its a private members club but some parts are open to the public. Some great photographs in there.

My little one was playing around with some girl the same age on the sun terrace which was great until I clocked that the girls father was a celtic player..

Its akin to crossing the road when the red man is showing, you just don't let your kids play with celtic players kids.

Great venue though. (Apart from their obviously slack membership criteria towards tims)

Also what was funny was the table of gangsters with the hookers, especially the 13 year old drinking irn bru and smoking a massive cuban cigar...only is glasgow