Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Myth No 1: Men Like Women With Big Breasts

Myth No 1: Men Like Women With Big Breasts

Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Myth No 1: Men Like Women With Big Breasts

Welcome to the first of an occasional series in which popular theories or points of view are torn to shreds.

Men are actually intimidated by large breasts.... psychologically, they know they haven't got a male equivalent. A large penis isn't an 'acceptable' alternative, and in any case it probably isn't as large as you think. Is there a penile equivalent of a 40FF bust??? [I hope not. Ed]

And for the benefit of the jury, M'lud, may I present Exhibit A:

Lucia Dvorska.

I rest my case.
Attached Thumbnails Myth No 1: Men Like Women With Big Breasts-lucia-dvorska.jpg  
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Myth No 1: Men Like Women With Big Breasts

so what your saying is men like big boobs to look at but dont know what to do with them when they have them in front of them??

The whole thing with mens size is all driven by men- unless its teeny tiny it is all about what you do with it in my virginal opinion!

Whereas isnt the the dream size for a woman 36-26-36? so about a 32D?

You boys! you just chop change your minds every 5 mins
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:15 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Welcome to the first of an occasional series in which popular theories or points of view are torn to shreds.

Men are actually intimidated by large breasts.... psychologically, they know they haven't got a male equivalent. A large penis isn't an 'acceptable' alternative, and in any case it probably isn't as large as you think. Is there a penile equivalent of a 40FF bust??? [I hope not. Ed]

And for the benefit of the jury, M'lud, may I present Exhibit A:

Lucia Dvorska.

I rest my case.
I know a lass back home who is a good mate of mine, she has massive bangers, and she tells me the same thing, 'men are scared of them, they don't know what to do, they are intimidated'.

Serious, what a load of SHITE.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
so what your saying is men like big boobs to look at but dont know what to do with them when they have them in front of them??

The whole thing with mens size is all driven by men- unless its teeny tiny it is all about what you do with it in my virginal opinion!

Whereas isnt the the dream size for a woman 36-26-36? so about a 32D?

You boys! you just chop change your minds every 5 mins
I'm not even talking about the intimate stage....... I actually think men are just as happy with a very pretty girl who happens to be of modest endowment than they are with a much larger alternative.

Put it this way - Katie 'Jordan' Price, or Lucia Dvorska (as in my pic)?

No contest.

The penis comment was just my way of pointing out that there is no male equivalent to large breasts, nothing more.

32D? Post a picture and I promise not to prefer you to a smaller alternative....
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Think it was a study done a few years ago about the measurements, theres no pics of a woman with those measurements as they aren't realistic, it would be a woman who is size 12 on the derierre, size 8 waist and size 10 bust- I guess Jennifer Lopez is getting there except shes tiny. Generally women are thicker on the waist these days as diets and body shapes have changed.

How come womens preferences arent so unrealistic- I'd just be happy with mr Jackman.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I know a lass back home who is a good mate of mine, she has massive bangers, and she tells me the same thing, 'men are scared of them, they don't know what to do, they are intimidated'.

OK, forget about being 'intimidated - what's your preference?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Think it was a study done a few years ago about the measurements, theres no pics of a woman with those measurements as they aren't realistic, it would be a woman who is size 12 on the derierre, size 8 waist and size 10 bust- I guess Jennifer Lopez is getting there except shes tiny. Generally women are thicker on the waist these days as diets and body shapes have changed.

How come womens preferences arent so unrealistic- I'd just be happy with mr Jackman.
Oh you mean Hugh "Enormous Tactile Truncheon" Jackman?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just to give the ladies something to perv over ( but he is mine ladies so look but dont touch)
Attached Thumbnails Myth No 1: Men Like Women With Big Breasts-hugh.jpg  
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

actually i wouldnt care if he had to wear a strap on- I just love him!
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Glad you said that last bit.

Bigger the better.., as long as the women dont go too catoonish like them vamps in Russ Meyer movies
Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm not even talking about the intimate stage....... I actually think men are just as happy with a very pretty girl who happens to be of modest endowment than they are with a much larger alternative.

Put it this way - Katie 'Jordan' Price, or Lucia Dvorska (as in my pic)?

No contest.

The penis comment was just my way of pointing out that there is no male equivalent to large breasts, nothing more.

32D? Post a picture and I promise not to prefer you to a smaller alternative....
I may get shot down in flames for this,

but I'd go for Jordan.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I may get shot down in flames for this,

but I'd go for Jordan.

I am totally shocked at that! she is a no brainer and tits looks like two mini footballs! I hate it when women use their bodies to the extent she has.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:34 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like men with big tits.

Really.

It was an honest mistake.

Last edited by slapphead_otool; Dec 9th 2009 at 3:25 am. Reason: Removed the reference to silicon 50DD
Old Dec 9th 2009, 3:21 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally I think Mr.Dean is simply trying to get into Matahari's pants...and who can blame him? Big does not mean beautiful in my view.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 3:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Personally I think Mr.Dean is simply trying to get into Matahari's pants...and who can blame him? Big does not mean beautiful in my view.
I think he's long given up on that idea...he may be stupid, but he's not that stupid...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.