My wife is out of town

Old Sep 4th 2012, 3:12 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My wife is out of town

Originally Posted by Little Boy
Im love my wife, but I love it when she goes out of town to see our kids, her mother, sisters or friends too. I don't know why
Maybe because, unlike me, you don't have to clean out the cat shitter. I have a full week of this coming up.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Maybe because, unlike me, you don't have to clean out the cat shitter. I have a full week of this coming up.
Might want to keep and eye out for Toxoplasma gondi, though the media attention could just be a case of making a mountian out of a molehill.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...s-8102711.html

Fear mongering from the Telegraph?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...sts-claim.html

----

I try to do the dumping of the kitty litter outside of the house, so as to minimize the risk of the dust/fecal matter settling inside of the house and being inhaled.

Last edited by Boomhauer; Sep 4th 2012 at 3:24 pm.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 4:26 am
Banned

Little Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Maybe because, unlike me, you don't have to clean out the cat shitter.
I would never do that, the cat would dissappear before I would ever do that.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 4:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mentalist
If true, you are a disgrace to mankind.
I think a man doing housework is a disgrace to mankind..
Old Sep 5th 2012, 4:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I think a man doing housework is a disgrace to mankind..
I'd rather do the housework than let my mrs give my money away.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 4:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'd rather do the housework than let my mrs give my money away.

Old Sep 5th 2012, 10:51 am
Banned

DAY 8

I'm getting very close to the family pet. I've given our dog more attention in the last eight days than I have in the last four years. I've been grilling chicken (my favorite animal) and beef everyday (no vegetables or special order veggie burgers for the wife) and me and the dog have eaten together for every meal. She gets the skin, drumsticks, back, tips and tails and I get the rest. I run her down to the river and she fetches sticks and chases squirrels. Were havin a great time
Old Sep 5th 2012, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

little boy I am startng to worry about you- how long has your wife left you for- she is coing back isnt she?
Old Sep 5th 2012, 3:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kittycat1
little boy I am startng to worry about you- how long has your wife left you for- she is coing back isnt she?
Oh don't worry Kitty- She's getting our daughter set up at school. She had to enroll her, get her an apartment, a car, a bed, furniture and everything else to needed to insure she won't ever come back home. It takes time

Four kids down, one to go.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 4:39 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 8

I'm getting very close to the family Maid. I've given our Maid more attention in the last eight days than I have in the last four years. I've been grilling chicken (my favorite animal) and beef everyday (no vegetables or special order veggie burgers for the wife) and me and the Maid have eaten together for every meal. She gets the skin, drumsticks, back, tips and tails and I get the rest. I run her down to the river and she fetches sticks and chases squirrels. Were havin a great time
I corrected that for you
Old Sep 5th 2012, 4:54 pm
Banned

I did laugh, just not out loud
Old Sep 5th 2012, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I corrected that for you
My maid chases squirrels too................
Old Sep 6th 2012, 4:44 pm
Banned

DAY 9:

I need her home

Right now

I've had enough
Old Sep 6th 2012, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 9:

I need her home

Right now

I've had enough
I'll have a word with her................
Old Sep 6th 2012, 6:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'll have a word with her................
Yeah, and I'll PM your wife at f**kbuddies.com then, I think I saw her there.

Last edited by Little Boy; Sep 6th 2012 at 6:40 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.