Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

My wife just fed me a raw chicken

My wife just fed me a raw chicken

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:17 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default My wife just fed me a raw chicken

It looked cooked on the outside but it was raw and when I slammed it back into the oven and yelled at her she said now i'll never get anything but an overcooked chicken for as long as I live. Why i'm I always the bad guy? Should'nt she be apologizing for feeding that to me?

Last edited by BethPageBlack; Jul 3rd 2009 at 11:19 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My wife just fed me a raw chicken

Why didn't you say nicely that it wasn't cooked instead of 'slamming' it back in the oven.
You could also try and cook yourself?!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:53 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris79 View Post
Why didn't you say nicely that it wasn't cooked instead of 'slamming' it back in the oven.
You've never been married, have you?
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack View Post
You've never been married, have you?
Thats a rather broad and personal statement to make.
Why would it matter if I was married or not?
Did you have to yell and slam things at her? There are other ways around it.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 12:28 am
Banned

Thats a rather broad and personal statement to make.
Why would it matter if I was married or not?
Did you have to yell and slam things at her? There are other ways around it.
Listen son, everyone knows what they should do, doing it all the time is the hard part.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 1:11 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Listen son, everyone knows what they should do, doing it all the time is the hard part.
Here here
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:11 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a hint from someone who has been married...."darling this chicken is a bit undercooked, would you mind popping it back in the over for a few mins?" will get you a lot further with most women than slamming it back in the oven.

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down as it were...

N.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

He's full of it, he's just waiting for we female folk to outraged by his behavior.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67 View Post
He's full of it, he's just waiting for we female folk to outraged by his behavior.
exactly, kim...it was tedious with his first "character"....and we've had to suffer with the same crap from at least 5 more of his personas that i can think of...

MM, xx
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

It looked cooked on the outside but it was raw and when I slammed it back into the oven and yelled at her she said now i'll never get anything but an overcooked chicken for as long as I live. Why i'm I always the bad guy? Should'nt she be apologizing for feeding that to me?
Originally Posted by Norm_uk View Post
Here's a hint from someone who has been married...."darling this chicken is a bit undercooked, would you mind popping it back in the over for a few mins?" will get you a lot further with most women than slamming it back in the oven.

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down as it were...

N.
Originally Posted by Kim67 View Post

If it were me, the tables would be turned upside down...Is she trying to poison you???
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
exactly, kim...it was tedious with his first "character"....and we've had to suffer with the same crap from at least 5 more of his personas that i can think of...

MM, xx
What do you mean by that? Is he a troll lurking around trying to get a wind-up?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spart View Post
What do you mean by that? Is he a troll lurking around trying to get a wind-up?
No, he isn't...
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:20 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
No, he isn't...
he has been banned enough times though
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
he has been banned enough times though
It's the only way to shut him up...
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:23 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
It's the only way to shut him up...
true, he must be very lonely

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.