My new t-shirt

Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:46 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new t-shirt

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Very lucky Anthea
I will slip the vinegar in her drink instead of vodka, when its my round
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I will slip the vinegar in her drink instead of vodka, when its my round
Just be careful. Don't want her spitting out the chip if she suspects something!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:14 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Just be careful. Don't want her spitting out the chip if she suspects something!
Trust me ............I'm perfect.....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:31 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

She'll probably go into one when I get in. Bloody Twinkle didn't show up etc......
Twinkle?? she is no friend of mine?? Cancel that move to Abu Dhabi so I can be near her!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:35 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Twinkle?? she is no friend of mine?? Cancel that move to Abu Dhabi so I can be near her!!
I have a bottle of white vinegar.............. your favourite.......