My new t-shirt

Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:16 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new t-shirt

Originally Posted by SAMS
Brains or ......

we're talking about t-shirts
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
we're talking about t-shirts
The person behind the gun is important , not the gun
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:19 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

but..you need to know how to use the gun...
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:19 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I changed my t-shirt just for you
Attached Thumbnails My new t-shirt-a6704a-md.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beebee
but..you need to know how to use the gun...
Trust me I know
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:21 am

where are your inserts?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Men are the one who put an end to all the problems, we both compliment each other
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:22 am

Trust me I know
I think you slightly misunderstood me there..
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:22 am
Pog mo thoin

where are your inserts?
crikey ... they slipped out
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:23 am
Pog mo thoin

Men are the one who put an end to all the problems,
really???
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

I think you slightly misunderstood me there..
yes i did ..........................MissUnderStood
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:26 am

yes i did ..........................MissUnderStood
and.. whats that suopposed to mean
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

and.. whats that suopposed to mean
misunderstood
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

small is nice as well....
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MataHari
small is nice as well....
so you are back...........but they say size does matters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.