my dad.

Old Jun 16th 2008, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold
Default my dad.

i would like to inform people that dad, (AKA the bat) died 12th may, he had been ill for some time,
to the mod's and admin i would like to keep this account open so i can look in now and again. (unless anyone has an objection that is)

beverly xx
Old Jun 16th 2008, 5:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my dad.

oh I am really sorry to hear that...
thanks for letting us know
all the best to you and your family
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

beverley, i am so sorry to hear that sad news...my thoughts are with you and your family.

MM, xx
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

terrible news. our thoughts are with you!
please do keep coming to the site from time to time.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:13 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

My heart goes out to you and your family at such a sad time. Take care x
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

My condolences to you and your family.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear this sad news
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

so sorry to hear this....
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:40 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

My condolences for your loss.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
beverley, i am so sorry to hear that sad news...my thoughts are with you and your family.

MM, xx
thank you all for your kind thought's my name was spelt the right way,
dad was in the army at the time of my birth, they was based in germany at the time and as a seving soldier he had to fill out all the form's, he alway's said he spelt my name that way as i was a one off, mum said it was because he was on the happy juice at the time,
it was also the first and last time mum countersigned a form that dad filled in without checking it over first,
caused a few problem's at school too lol.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the bat
dad was in the army at the time of my birth, they was based in germany at the time and as a seving soldier he had to fill out all the form's, he alway's said he spelt my name that way as i was a one off, mum said it was because he was on the happy juice at the time,
it was also the first and last time mum countersigned a form that dad filled in without checking it over first,
parents can be like that with names. Mine used an unusual spelling for my brother's name and when I was born they had hoped for a girl (already disappointing them from an early age) and had picked the name Toni. They just changed the spelling to Tony and the Registrar wanted to refuse to register the name because it wasn't Anthony. They told either it was registered how they wanted or not at all.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:05 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear your news

a guy I worked with back in the UK had the same thing happen to him. his dad put down Mathew (should have been two Matthew) - his mum has not too happy with his dad.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear about your dad, my thoughts are with you.

My dad was also on the happy juice and my poor sister ended up with the name Bridget instead of Carolyn.

She hates the name Bridget, well you can't blame her can you!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to inform people that dad, (AKA the bat) died 12th may, he had been ill for some time,
to the mod's and admin i would like to keep this account open so i can look in now and again. (unless anyone has an objection that is)

beverly xx
My sincere condolences...He was a great man and he will live through you...
GOD rest his soul...
Old Jun 19th 2008, 12:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear the sad news, my condolences

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.