Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

My Bootylicious to hot to handle. Gentlemen up for a challenge?

My Bootylicious to hot to handle. Gentlemen up for a challenge?

Old Jan 22nd 2013, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future
Default Re: My Bootylicious to hot to handle. Gentlemen up for a challenge?

Originally Posted by Beakersful
http://www.amazon.com/Living-XL-Bott.../dp/B000G39ZIY

Keep up! This is what happens when you spend years in the Gulf States, letting life pass you by!!

That is the funniest thing i've ever seen..............
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel positively petite and it isnt very often I say that!

Very unusual distribution of fat her ankles look teeny tiny, I'm amazed they aren't swollen, she must have a nightmare of a time buying coordinating lingerie....
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 4:39 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
http://www.amazon.com/Living-XL-Bott.../dp/B000G39ZIY

Keep up! This is what happens when you spend years in the Gulf States, letting life pass you by!!
Alternatively, if she lived in the Middle East, she could have one of these installed in the bathroom:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=fir...:25,s:300,i:79
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have one of those please bahtatboy
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Alternatively, if she lived in the Middle East, she could have one of these installed in the bathroom:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=fir...:25,s:300,i:79
That appears to be a tepid rather than hotlink. Though I'm not sure I could follow the instructions on how to do it either.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 8:49 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
That appears to be a tepid rather than hotlink. Though I'm not sure I could follow the instructions on how to do it either.
I know Weasel, you're going to have to spell it out for me...
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 9:01 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

You could use one of those spinning brushes you use for polishing shoes in toilets I suppose.......Just set it up a little higher or upside down.

Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Wiping the bum aside, how does she fit on a comode?

Guessing, she would need both hands to err spread her buttock apart so the waste can exit.

Last edited by Boomhauer; Jan 23rd 2013 at 10:26 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:27 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Wiping the bum aside, how does she fit on a comode?

Guessing, she would need both hands to err spread her buttock apart so the waste can exit.
Don't. Please.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:29 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I know Weasel, you're going to have to spell it out for me...
ok just for you:

(Optional step : depending on your browser see if you can add IMGUR extension, add it and it will come up as an option when you right click an image to upload to IMGUR. They are an image sharing website)

so you have found the perfect picture to wittily illustrate your reply:
  • Right click ze image and select copy image location or copy image URL.
  • Then click ze button on the reply menu which looks like a mountain and sunset. Its beside the film reel
  • past ze URL into this box et voila vous avez fini
Submit your reply and wait for ze laughs to roll in. This is 'hotlinking' and can be frowned upon by websites who do not appreciate their servers hosting images on other websites. The more naughty ones may automatically switch the image for something of a more racier or unexpected nature.

To get around this comes the option above:
  • Right click ze image again except this time chose upload to imgur
  • Copy the forum or BB link they create on their page
  • paste le URL encore en fois dans le petit box

Submit your reply again and lie back to bask in the afterglow of a perfectly selected picture and appreciate the fruits of your labour on company time

bienvenue mes amis

Last edited by weasel decentral; Jan 23rd 2013 at 10:41 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:37 am
Hit 16's

Murky buckets
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future

Wonder if she has an advertising deal for Anti-Chafe gel?

It must be carnage in there…………………….dear oh dear?