My animals are useless

Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default My animals are useless

I have 5 dogs (all alseep, snoring and farting) and 7 cats (five of whom are supposed to be garden cats, but who are all currently asleep on my bed) and I have a bloody mouse in my kitchen cupboard and mice in the a/c vents. I am going to stop feeding them so they get hungry and eat the buggers.

N
Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My animals are useless

Originally Posted by Nic1
I have 5 dogs (all alseep, snoring and farting) and 7 cats (five of whom are supposed to be garden cats, but who are all currently asleep on my bed) and I have a bloody mouse in my kitchen cupboard and mice in the a/c vents. I am going to stop feeding them so they get hungry and eat the buggers.

N
are you taking them all to Cyprus? my pal Trish took hers with her but I think there is a limit of 5?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

N
As long as you don't let Bethpageblack near them!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you know there is a plague of rats affecting parts of Dubai Mall...just thought I would mention it.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

4 dogs and three cats are going with us, the rest are staying with David - one old knackered dog to keep him company and the stinky cat and a couple of kittens, hopefully homed two of the kits - where are you my kitten man ?

Apparently we can import 5 each - or so I've been told. Will see how things go.

Not taking the mice tho . .

N
Old Jul 1st 2009, 1:00 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

4 dogs and three cats are going with us, the rest are staying with David - one old knackered dog to keep him company and the stinky cat and a couple of kittens, hopefully homed two of the kits - where are you my kitten man ?

Apparently we can import 5 each - or so I've been told. Will see how things go.

Not taking the mice tho . .

N
if you need any help Trish posts on EW, she used to run Petwatch here, you two are very alike
Old Jul 1st 2009, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks BC< does she post as yummymummy ?

N
Old Jul 1st 2009, 1:36 pm
Concierge

Thanks BC< does she post as yummymummy ?

N
no LivelyTrish
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is she in Cyprus now then ? Still fairly active on EW. Would send her a pm but I think it's been disabled - it's like 1984 on there

N
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:23 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
As long as you don't let Bethpageblack near them!
What? Why is my stock plummeting here? Dogs will lick peanut butter off off anything you put it on though..

But I don't have sex with my dogs? Jeeez..

Heres deesha...I got her in exchange for a$1500 dollar debt that a south African owed me...Shes a lion hunter, a pure breed, champion blood lines Rhodisian Ridgback. I've had her a month and when I was Sri Lanka my son told me she'd treed a mountian lion on one of his walks..Lions are out of season so my son did'nt shoot it, but next spring I expect to have a big lion in my trophy room...

Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:28 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

hate to tell you pal, but your dog aint a pure bred ridgeback....not enough of a ridge there, sorry

thats waht your after if you want an inbred kennel club ruined dog
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:37 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiva
hate to tell you pal, but your dog aint a pure bred ridgeback....not enough of a ridge there, sorry

http://www.dogsindepth.com/hound_dog...geback_v05.jpg
thats waht your after if you want an inbred kennel club ruined dog
Listen..Shes got a big ridge on her back..I'll get out the papers and take a pic of them if I have too..She has no fear..She's just a year old and was born and trained in South Africa..I'm searching for a pic of her ridge as we speak
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:38 pm
Banned

She likes to sit on the back deck and look for lions..When she howls in the middle of the night I know she's seen one..

Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:40 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Listen..Shes got a big ridge on her back..I'll get out the papers and take a pic of them if I have too..She has no fear..She's just a year old and was born and trained in South Africa..I'm searching for a pic of her ridge as we speak
sheeesh touchy about are we, you know you really should never trust a saffer...dogs probably a mongrel worth a couple of bucks only
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
sheeesh touchy about are we, you know you really should never trust a saffer...dogs probably a mongrel worth a couple of bucks only
He said he paid $2500...And this guy could leave the country at anytime so I took the dog..Best thing I ever did..I got so many kids that I never had anything left for animals, but I love this dog. They are a great breed, a little aloof but very obedient and affectionate..Real clean too..I don't want to smell a dog in my house

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.