Must haves or wants

Old Oct 19th 2017, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice
Default Re: Must haves or wants

Better off with one of these:

Old Oct 19th 2017, 6:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
No. Five pairs of cheaper shoes ...ETC.... extra money.
Just replace shoes with any item / experience and you should be able to see why someone wants to spend more money on something than you would.

Originally Posted by TheShed
For what it’s worth, I was feeling a bit flush on my last visit to UK so I went to Church’s and bought a new pair of black brogues and a new pair of brown loafers which Mrs Shed chose. I am convinced that these two pairs will give the same great service, attract the same compliments and look as good as the two 20 year old pairs that they shall replace. I think I’ll keep the old boys for gardening duty when I retire as they are so comfortable. Yes, I had the old guys serviced at the factory a couple of times but as people once said.

“The Shoes, the watch, the man”. And

“Quality NEVER goes out of style”.
Treated myself to some Loakes in the UK and they're beautiful.

Tod's next.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Just replace shoes with any item / experience and you should be able to see why someone wants to spend more money on something than you would.

Treated myself to some Loakes in the UK and they're beautiful.

Tod's next.

Loakes really are excellent.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gavtek
As a kid I couldn't ever get over that logo And it doesn't have a special shoe compartment
Old Oct 19th 2017, 7:51 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

This is a new must have!

https://stuartandlau.com/products/th...-gym-bag-black

I'm in the market for a new gym bag to carry my gear as I swim each morning and hit the gym after work as well. And look! It has a special compartment for shoes Perfect. A bit expensive.... should I get it?
Nah, this'll fix it:

Old Oct 19th 2017, 7:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Loakes really are excellent.
You'd cream your pants if you knew what I paid for them too. Practically theft.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 8:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

BrandAlley? Got some Oliver Sweeney's for 1/3 of RRP.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I'm backing out. As nice as that bag is I can't justify the price especially when this is available: https://www.lapolicegear.com/511-569...n-gym-bag.html
Old Oct 19th 2017, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Should look nice with your corduroy dungarees

Seriously good choice!
Old Oct 19th 2017, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Always wanted a bespoke suit, proper Saville Row one...Had a couple made in Hong Kong which were nice but.....

Shoes yes Church`s and Loakes are great brands and I can understand why someone would pay for them...quality costs!

All in all it is just the feeling and knowing that you are wearing something of quality, and something in some ways exclusive!
Old Oct 19th 2017, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Eh. You're trying to justify having cheap shoes yourself.
Who said I have cheap shoes.....?

But I won't bore the bored about shoes any more.
Thank god!
Old Oct 19th 2017, 9:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
BrandAlley? Got some Oliver Sweeney's for 1/3 of RRP.
Debenhams. 65 quid off in the sale and then because they were the last pair and had a small scuff on the heel, they kindly chopped another 25% off. I was astounded. They were then only 50-ish dirhams more expensive than the last pair of shoes I bought in Aldo for work...

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Should look nice with your corduroy dungarees

Seriously good choice!
I'm thinking of rocking some cords again. They're the past and the future.

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Always wanted a bespoke suit, proper Saville Row one...Had a couple made in Hong Kong which were nice but.....

Shoes yes Church`s and Loakes are great brands and I can understand why someone would pay for them...quality costs!

All in all it is just the feeling and knowing that you are wearing something of quality, and something in some ways exclusive!
I know what you mean about Saville Row suits. There are some available here but are very, very expensive.

Good shoes, good suit and smartly turned out is a combination that makes any man or woman walk that half inch taller.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Good shoes, good suit and smartly turned out is a combination that makes any man or woman walk that half inch taller.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 10:58 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

This is a new must have!

https://stuartandlau.com/products/th...-gym-bag-black

I'm in the market for a new gym bag to carry my gear as I swim each morning and hit the gym after work as well. And look! It has a special compartment for shoes Perfect. A bit expensive.... should I get it?
That much dosh for something to put your manky smelly sweaty gear in???
Old Oct 19th 2017, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
That much dosh for something to put your manky smelly sweaty gear in???
What's money to a stylish gent about town?

Anyway, nixed the idea. Will go with the cheaper UA version. I just liked the shoe compartment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.