Musandam (OMAN)

Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:58 pm
Wor Jackie

Jackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really nice
Default Re: Musandam (OMAN)

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
errr...not sure what colour, the one right opposite the sand that leads to the big Spinneys...

MM, xx
Not where I was.

Now THAT Spinney's, I used to get back from work (we're talking 3+ years back here), I'd be suited and booted, and hookers would put their cards in my pocket! Now obviously this made things a bit difficult at home, as in "I only sent you out for the dog food, you've been gone 26 minutes and now I find these cards in your pocket"

The trials and tribulations of living in Dubai!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Musandam (OMAN)

Originally Posted by Jackie Milburn
Not where I was.

Now THAT Spinney's, I used to get back from work (we're talking 3+ years back here), I'd be suited and booted, and hookers would put their cards in my pocket! Now obviously this made things a bit difficult at home, as in "I only sent you out for the dog food, you've been gone 26 minutes and now I find these cards in your pocket"

The trials and tribulations of living in Dubai!
lol...well i did realise quite quickly that is wasn't a good idea waiting outside there to get a cab at night...!!

MM, xx