British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Muppets (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/muppets-455893/)

shiva Jun 5th 2007 8:40 am

Muppets

Just got sent this in an email, I'll give you 1 guess as to which country the sender is from. FFS I dont know why I bother some days.

"If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate. BTW, how do you like working in the UAE? I have talked to some who have worked in Saudi and it sounds horrible. I understand that the UAE is more western and liberal. Fewer killings of westerns too which is a big plus in my book.

M...."

Jammy_Dodgers Jun 5th 2007 8:41 am

Re: Muppets

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4874313)
Just got sent this in an email, I'll give you 1 guess as to which country the sender is from. FFS I dont know why I bother some days.

"If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate. BTW, how do you like working in the UAE? I have talked to some who have worked in Saudi and it sounds horrible. I understand that the UAE is more western and liberal. Fewer killings of westerns too which is a big plus in my book.

M...."

Ohh...thats a tough one.....um....America??

shiva Jun 5th 2007 8:45 am

Well done. I'd give you a prize, but I wont as it was so obvious.
Hows tricks? and before you say it yes I'm crap I know

MataHari Jun 5th 2007 8:48 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4874313)

M...."

That Kermit sure knows how to type...

Jammy_Dodgers Jun 5th 2007 8:51 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4874332)
Well done. I'd give you a prize, but I wont as it was so obvious.
Hows tricks? and before you say it yes I'm crap I know

FFS mate.....call yourself a friend!! I used to speak to you more when i was in the UK!!!!

I live 5 minutes from you and have been here 5 months and have still yet to see you!........jeeees

Under-the-thumb, pussy whipped mo-fo!!!!

shiva Jun 5th 2007 8:53 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 4874344)
That Kermit sure knows how to type...

yeh, I believe muppets have an independant brain soley for their fingers, they must have because the one between their ears seems ****ing useless

MataHari Jun 5th 2007 8:54 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4874363)
yeh, I believe muppets have an independant brain soley for their fingers, they must have because the one between their ears seems ****ing useless

ok ok...now breath....and think nice things

shiva Jun 5th 2007 8:57 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4874357)
FFS mate.....call yourself a friend!! I used to speak to you more when i was in the UK!!!!

I live 5 minutes from you and have been here 5 months and have still yet to see you!........jeeees

Under-the-thumb, pussy whipped mo-fo!!!!

I'd protest but its true and I have no excuse (well none for on here anyways) its not personal, havent seen anyone for ages yourself included. and no its not cos i'm pussy whipped although i am partial to a bit of pussy

Jammy_Dodgers Jun 5th 2007 9:03 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4874376)
I'd protest but its true and I have no excuse (well none for on here anyways) its not personal, havent seen anyone for ages yourself included. and no its not cos i'm pussy whipped although i am partial to a bit of pussy

Sure :thumbdown:
you so are pussy whipped

here puss puss puss :p

shiva Jun 5th 2007 9:05 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4874398)
you so are pussy whipped

C###

Blue Cat Jun 5th 2007 9:09 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 4874402)
C###

meow meow meow! love blue cat x

MataHari Jun 5th 2007 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4874398)
you so are pussy whipped

I'm texting you now to tell you to stop this derogatory stuff about cats...it's gone beyond a joke...

Blue Cat Jun 5th 2007 9:14 am

i can't text, my claws are too long ;)

MataHari Jun 5th 2007 9:17 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4874445)
i can't text, my claws are too long ;)

don't worry, I put your name under it...

Blue Cat Jun 5th 2007 9:18 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 4874461)
don't worry, I put your name under it...

thanks ....