Mumbai...

Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mumbai...

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
Hubby brought back season 1,6 and 7 when we came back. However he has a pal here this week so has not had time to subject me to that any night so far as we have been out each night. Got a few days left to lose them.
yeah I got season 3,4 & 5 and mrs spugsy says she hates it, but she always laughs when I put it on. Great stuff, or as she says 'argh! not this horrible stupid programme again with the stupid baby!'.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:29 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Giggety-giggety-GOO!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah I got season 3,4 & 5 and mrs spugsy says she hates it, but she always laughs when I put it on. Great stuff, or as she says 'argh! not this horrible stupid programme again with the stupid baby!'.
I think I like her!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:35 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
I think I like her!
I've never seen Family Guy but my kids watch it every night around dinner..It must be on reruns.

Lately my wife likes to watch on TV the very last thing I want to look at on earth- Emergency Rooms..I don't know if they are on there but here they set up cameras in emergency rooms at busy inner city hospitals and you get to watch dead and dying car accident, stabbing and gunshot victims get opened up on Emergency room tables..And you also get to see their family's showing up later crying..They act like it's educational or reality TV, but it's just horrendous TV. Lately my wife always has it on when I come to bed and I can't turn her show right in the middle...It's a source of friction
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

mysteryme is an unknown quantity at this point

In India at the moment - some domestic flights to Mumbai have been cancelled due to the floods.....

On another note - monsoon in Mumbai can be lovely Pani Puri in the rain = num!!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:04 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

She made the right decision because it's not the water that kills you, it's the raw sewage, untreated feces and the unadulterated effluent floating in the water that gets you.

Did some research for you MH
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Last edited by BethPageBlack; Jul 16th 2009 at 8:34 pm.