Mumbai...

Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:16 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mumbai...

I am going to Mumbai next week...just checked the weatherforecast and it says rain...can anyone explain to me what that actually means...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mumbai...

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am going to Mumbai next week...just checked the weatherforecast and it says rain...can anyone explain to me what that actually means...
it's tropical, stops and starts, why Mumbai?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:22 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

It's like water but it falls from the sky.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Roadking
was waiting for that one!!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:25 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Cause that's where the rain is?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:26 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that's what it says on the ticket...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

that's what it says on the ticket...
interesting ....
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:28 am
hmmmm...nice

duh...
what I meant was...is it going to be like an hour of downpour and then back to sort of sunny and pleasant, or will it be rain rain rain from morning till night...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:35 am
If I have to explain...

duh...
what I meant was...is it going to be like an hour of downpour and then back to sort of sunny and pleasant, or will it be rain rain rain from morning till night...
Oh, I see. Well, in my experience, it all depends. If you imagine the sky is full of Spongebobs, each can hold a certain amount of water before it hurts. Once it hurts, Spongebob cries and that is what causes the rain.

Now, if you look up and see only one Spongebob, it's not gonna rain much. But if the sky is full of 'em, well you can guess what's gonna happen.

HTH.
Attached Thumbnails Mumbai...-spongebob.bmp  
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Oh, I see. Well, in my experience, it all depends. If you imagine the sky is full of Spongebobs, each can hold a certain amount of water before it hurts. Once it hurts, Spongebob cries and that is what causes the rain.

Now, if you look up and see only one Spongebob, it's not gonna rain much. But if the sky is full of 'em, well you can guess what's gonna happen.

HTH.
No please not sponge bob!!! The worst programme on earth -- and hubby loves it! it is almost as bad as family guy which he also loves. aaaaaaahh
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:44 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
No please not sponge bob!!! The worst programme on earth -- and hubby loves it! it is almost as bad as family guy which he also loves. aaaaaaahh
I'm confused. Spongebob the worst programme but almost as bad as (so not as bad as) Family Guy, so Family Guy is worse than Spongebob so Spongebob, bless his square pants, can't be the worst programme on earth.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

I'm confused. Spongebob the worst programme but almost as bad as (so not as bad as) Family Guy, so Family Guy is worse than Spongebob so Spongebob, bless his square pants, can't be the worst programme on earth.
oops!! Not enough wine yet!! Equally bad each one and as for Patrick - enough said!!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

i was talking to my colleague in our Mumbai office last night. he was driving through waist high water. that should give you an idea of what to expect. not a good decision to go to Mumbai during the Monsoon
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:55 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
i was talking to my colleague in our Mumbai office last night. he was driving through waist high water. that should give you an idea of what to expect. not a good decision to go to Mumbai during the Monsoon
ohhhhhhh...better stock up on some books then
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:55 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I agree if he is six feet tall. If, on t'other hand, he is only 2 feet nothing, then it's a different story, innit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.