Mrs Birthday - Help.

Old Feb 21st 2013, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Leader is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mrs Birthday - Help.

After one too many guff presents, the good lady told me that I should listen to what she says as she's always dropping hints about presents.

So, in an effort to try to get it right last year, I religiously made a note every time she said she wanted something or more to the point, was jealous of one of her friend's getting something

Two weeks before her birthday I was looking at the list which contained the following highlights:

- a horse
- a Porsche Cayenne
- a house in Australia
- Richard Branson's island
- a big mac (she was hungry and hung over that day)
- green grass in our garden...not brown dead stuff
- to go home (although we had only been here 2 weeks at the time she was missing proper chippy chips)

None of this was helping until I saw Jimmy Choo on the list. Saw the shoes (nice), saw the price (yikes), saw the look on her face when she opened them (priceless)

Moral of the story....all women aspire to be Imelda Marcos and anything you do to help in this regard will result in at least 7 minutes of happiness for you
Old Feb 21st 2013, 7:34 am
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

A nurse uniform, provided she hasn't got one already.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

What did you decide on?
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by soukie
What did you decide on?
My ideas. Definitely.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:11 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I got her a new laptop. Last one died a death. Was met with teary eyes and you are the best husband lines................I did forget the flowers though but she didn't seem to notice or care too much.

Winner Winner
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I got her a new laptop. Last one died a death. Was met with teary eyes and you are the best husband lines................I did forget the flowers though but she didn't seem to notice or care too much.

Winner Winner
'husband'

makes me shiver the thoguht of being called that.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:16 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
'husband'

makes me shiver the thoguht of being called that.
1st time I have written in. I re wrote the message 4 times as it didn't look right.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:26 am
Account Closed

1st time I have written in. I re wrote the message 4 times as it didn't look right.

HAHAHAH
I did assume it was a big decision to write it.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:29 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Nearly two pages and nobody suggested a pearl necklace? Tut tut, it's unacceptable how far standards are rising.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:42 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Nearly two pages and nobody suggested a pearl necklace? Tut tut, it's unacceptable how far standards are rising.
Millhouse is obviously sleeping.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 9:56 am
Account Closed

For him or her?
Old Feb 21st 2013, 10:08 am

For him or her?
For me of course.

(That's what you wanted me to say isn't it?)
Old Feb 21st 2013, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse is obviously sleeping.
He's still in the huff about his written warning
Old Feb 21st 2013, 10:21 am
Account Closed

For me of course.

(That's what you wanted me to say isn't it?)
Oh come on, don't be like that.

You toss it up, I'll knock it out the ball park.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 10:23 am

Oh come on, don't be like that.

You toss it up, I'll knock it out the ball park.
Careful how you phrse that or I'll interpret it as an offer..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.