Mr fridge repairer

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:46 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mr fridge repairer

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Must be a French cat.
Oh, I dunno. Might be South American.....

The thought of a Brazilian makes my eyes water......
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:58 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat

Its the onions....
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:08 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat

Like Ronaldinho? Well, with teeth like that...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:05 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

christ,

so the cooker guy never turned up by the fridge guy did (2 hours late),

I got home last night and guess what?

It's still not fixed....I'm going to ring carrefour and go mental, demand a new fridge - the guy actually said 'you should buy another fridge inc ase this one stops working', oh great, sound advice there, why buy one fridge eh?

:curse:
Old Jun 24th 2008, 9:46 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
christ,

so the cooker guy never turned up by the fridge guy did (2 hours late),

I got home last night and guess what?

It's still not fixed....I'm going to ring carrefour and go mental, demand a new fridge - the guy actually said 'you should buy another fridge inc ase this one stops working', oh great, sound advice there, why buy one fridge eh?

:curse:
Watch the blood pressure Spugs!......

Ask to speak to the manager or better still go down there in person and tell him that carrefour is stealing from you and you will call the police if they do not repair or give you a replacement straight away. Tell him your wife is very upset and that Carrefour has upset her. .....
Ask to make an official complaint and state that you will not leave until this is resolved!
Dont forget to take your receipt with you!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Watch the blood pressure Spugs!......

Ask to speak to the manager or better still go down there in person and tell him that carrefour is stealing from you and you will call the police if they do not repair or give you a replacement straight away. Tell him your wife is very upset and that Carrefour has upset her. .....
Ask to make an official complaint and state that you will not leave until this is resolved!
Dont forget to take your receipt with you!
I'm going to, the bunch of twåts!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:24 pm