Movies

Old Aug 2nd 2016, 11:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Movies

Dearth of good films until awards season starts again.
Old Aug 2nd 2016, 11:56 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a show called Bojack Horseman , it is really entertaining and fun to binge watch
Old Aug 2nd 2016, 11:58 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iggle
Nahh girl on girl doesn't do it for me. Like I don't understand lesbians, what do they do scissor?
they sometimes do the dominant-submissive thing which really get my juices flowing ...
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Or Grimsby, the latest Sacha Baron Cohen film. That's download only here.

Watched it as a friend was the art director by it is certainly "grim" in parts. Very boys' humour and not for the easily offended!
When they hide inside the elephant......

Laugh out loud funny, his best since Borat 12 years or so ago
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 5:54 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Suicide Squad as been widely panned! It'll make its money and then some, but what is the magical formula that Marvel have that DC doesn't?? The Dark Knight trilogy was top notch, but since then its just nose dived

Favorite Superheros

Thor
Gambit
Megatron
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Suicide Squad as been widely panned! It'll make its money and then some, but what is the magical formula that Marvel have that DC doesn't?? The Dark Knight trilogy was top notch, but since then its just nose dived

Favorite Superheros

Thor
Gambit
Megatron
The answer is comedy. Marvel films have a good sense of humour running through them, the DC ones have a darkness. Given that the action is always so unbelievable you may as well add some humour.

Obviously with the exception of Hulk, most of the Marvel films have been pretty decent.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Big_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the rough

Favorite Superheros

Thor
Gambit
Megatron
The people who I've been to seen it so far have actually said that they really enjoyed. I'm gonna ignore the various critics and make up my own mind once I've seen it.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 6:30 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big_Show
The people who I've been to seen it so far have actually said that they really enjoyed. I'm gonna ignore the various critics and make up my own mind once I've seen it.
It's more for the comic book fans than movie fans, so i might like it! But I am a massive comic book geek but tired of the year quarterly releases now.

Xmen must be on the 7th movie now?!
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

It's more for the comic book fans than movie fans, so i might like it! But I am a massive comic book geek but tired of the year quarterly releases now.
I knew it, you are Jeff Albertson.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Big_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the rough

Xmen must be on the 7th movie now?!
I never read/saw much of the DC stuff before these films so it's all fairly new to me.

I've also pretty much given up on the Xmen films as the quality varies so massively - three of them were good, the rest were pretty dire. I'll probably get round to watching the most recent one when it's available on a long plane journey, not paying any actual extra money for it though.