Movember

Old Oct 30th 2010, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Movember

Boys its that time of year- get those handlebars growing!

http://uk.movember.com/

love a bit of face fur!

This Movember, the month formerly known as November you can decide to donate your face to raising awareness about prostate cancer. Your donation and commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. One man dies every hour from the disease in the UK. This is a cause that I feel passionately about and I’m asking you to support my efforts by making a donation to The Prostate Cancer Charity. To help, you can either:

The Prostate Cancer Charity will use the money raised by Movember for the development of programs related to awareness, public education, advocacy, support of those affected, and research into the prevention, detection, treatment and cure of prostate cancer.
For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please visit http://uk.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Thank you in advance for helping me to support men’s health.

Last edited by kittycat1; Oct 30th 2010 at 8:57 am. Reason: added info
Old Oct 30th 2010, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Movember

Originally Posted by kittycat1 View Post
Boys its that time of year- get those handlebars growing!

http://uk.movember.com/

love a bit of face fur!

This Movember, the month formerly known as November you can decide to donate your face to raising awareness about prostate cancer. Your donation and commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. One man dies every hour from the disease in the UK. This is a cause that I feel passionately about and I’m asking you to support my efforts by making a donation to The Prostate Cancer Charity. To help, you can either:

The Prostate Cancer Charity will use the money raised by Movember for the development of programs related to awareness, public education, advocacy, support of those affected, and research into the prevention, detection, treatment and cure of prostate cancer.
For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please visit http://uk.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Thank you in advance for helping me to support men’s health.
Great effort kitty cat... but i think a dubai charity might be needed for the NHS. A friend due to have surgery last week after waiting months was told that it had to be cancelled no bed and key staff not available.....things that make you go mmmmmmm
Old Oct 31st 2010, 12:07 pm
Mary Poppins 4evah!

Umbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really nice

Is a goatee OK?

I'll be sure to inform anyone that asks about mine. I've just restarted it and will let it go as much as my job will allow me to.

It was never a problem in Saudi, where I was grooming myself to be a muttawa clone...

U.
Attached Thumbnails Movember-pink-ribbon-umbrella.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2010, 1:04 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I did this last year and am also doing it this year...going for the Colonel Sanders tash this time...can't wait really. Have already raised a 100 quid and growing doesn't start until tomorrow!

N.