British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Motivational posters (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/motivational-posters-466468/)

shiva Jul 16th 2007 5:24 am

Motivational posters
 
are generally wank.
These however are brilliant.The first one is particularly apt for the Gulf

http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

littlejimmy Jul 16th 2007 5:27 am

Re: Motivational posters
 

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 5060276)
are generally wank.
These however are brilliant.The first one is particularly apt for the Gulf

http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Like it.

This one was written for Dubai:

http://www.despair.com/achievement.html

Welivehere Jul 16th 2007 9:26 am

Re: Motivational posters
 
"Consultancy" seemed rather appropriate at the moment....

Madam Medusa Jul 16th 2007 9:59 am

Re: Motivational posters
 

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 5060276)
are generally wank.
These however are brilliant.The first one is particularly apt for the Gulf

http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

lol, these are great Shiva...

MM, xx

shiva Jul 16th 2007 11:23 am

Re: Motivational posters
 

Originally Posted by Welivehere (Post 5060891)
"Consultancy" seemed rather appropriate at the moment....


I got into trouble at my last job for printing that off and putting it up in my semi cubicle. Its true though :rofl:

ZIGGY2007 Jul 16th 2007 12:17 pm

Re: Motivational posters
 

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 5061289)
I got into trouble at my last job for printing that off and putting it up in my semi cubicle. Its true though :rofl:

My company have these inspirational posters everywhere, I would love to sneak in at night and replace them with these and see how long it takes them to notice :sneaky: But alas the 250 cameras about the place might cause me a problem:mad:

arbroath_abroad Jul 16th 2007 6:35 pm

Re: Motivational posters
 

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 5061289)
I got into trouble at my last job for printing that off and putting it up in my semi cubicle. Its true though :rofl:

oddly enough, i wish i had a semi cubicle or indeed knew what one was:D

shiva Jul 17th 2007 5:26 am

Re: Motivational posters
 

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad (Post 5063192)
oddly enough, i wish i had a semi cubicle or indeed knew what one was:D

lol, i think they realised that if i had a full cubicle i might just get up from my desk one day and go postal so they removed a wall for me, how generous of them........wankers

Miss Eck Jul 17th 2007 6:10 am

Re: Motivational posters
 

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 5065439)
lol, i think they realised that if i had a full cubicle i might just get up from my desk one day and go postal so they removed a wall for me, how generous of them........wankers

I hate cubicles ... the only good thing is if you seat is in a good area you can have a bit of a snooze during the day!! :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.