Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The most stupid robbers ever - From my Local Paper

The most stupid robbers ever - From my Local Paper

Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:34 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The most stupid robbers ever - From my Local Paper

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/...ail/story.html
Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The most stupid robbers ever - From my Local Paper

Inbred.

I am more amazed that the site states that there are 182 things to do today in Lincolnshire. I imagine the list starts: pick potatoes, do a bit of poaching, learn Polish...

Last edited by Meow; Apr 10th 2012 at 10:29 am. Reason: Very bad typing today
Old Apr 10th 2012, 9:32 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Inbred.

I am more amazed that the site sttes that there are 182 things to do today in Lincolnshire. I imagine the list starts: pick potatoes, do a bit of poaching, learn Polish...
And steal a tractor............

Funny you should mention the poles, a little further down is a piece about the local tin pot radio station transmitting a show in polish. They are always good to have around for cheap cigarettes.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Inbred.

I am more amazed that the site sttes that there are 182 things to do today in Lincolnshire. I imagine the list starts: pick potatoes, do a bit of poaching, learn Polish...
182 things to do in Lincolnshire? Why, there's thousands of things to do!

Breath in...breath out...breath in...
Old Apr 11th 2012, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Any particular reason for the light sentences? Presumably due to the lack of success in the theft? Interesting approach by the judge...........
Old Apr 11th 2012, 9:05 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Any particular reason for the light sentences? Presumably due to the lack of success in the theft? Interesting approach by the judge...........
I think it may have something to do with the lack of brain cells in the theft..

The judge probably decided they wasn't going to make much of a career out of theft and they wouldn't do it again?
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:13 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody else struck by the context of intimidation by travellers being the driving factor? It sounds like they must have had a pretty miserable existence, like some kind of rural gothic horror story: the Scunthorpe strimmer massacre perhaps?