Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The most important question of all............

The most important question of all............

Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:48 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The most important question of all............

For me it has to be 1 Annacarna, 2 Squirty Cream and 3 Eva, the most annoying is that blue pussy chasing its tail and Meow's reminds me of a great party I once went to

Last edited by rowell; Apr 20th 2009 at 9:53 am.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:16 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Hide behind? Why don't we use our real names then?

I thing the avatars are just a bit of fun, no big deep ulterior motive thing going on.
OK then, my name is Homer...
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
OK then, my name is Homer...
that really suits you
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:23 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

that really suits you
You have no idea how right you are...

Apart from the bright blue suit. I don't wear suits.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
You have no idea how right you are...

Apart from the bright blue suit. I don't wear suits.
birthday? String vests in bed then hey
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:35 am
If I have to explain...

It started life as a t-shirt. OK, so it has got some holes in it but what d'ya expect after 4 years?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:35 am
If I have to explain...

July, why you buying me a pwessie?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
well, judging by the fact that hardly anyone put up their real pic during the 'real you avatar' weeks we have had on here, I doubt it if people would go along with that idea, lol...
err...i did, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
err...i did, lol...

MM, xx
yes of course you did...everybody knows what you are like...lol
but you know what I mean...
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

err...i did, lol...

MM, xx
lol I am still waiting for the pics from Squirty, but knowing her they could be a long time coming
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
What I meant to say is that by using certain avatars (for instance those 'sexy' ones) you create a certain image of yourself that might not be in line with who you really are, and in that sense they can be manipulative or deceiving. I opted for 'real' avatar cause that's just who I am and I don't mind people knowing about it. The things I say on here are not different from the things I say in 'real' life, and I personally don't feel the need to portray myself as anything else than I really am.

Now, if she had dark hair, I might change my avatar to this one....
http://www.oasisfinland.fi/shop/img/3719-1.jpg
i tend to agree...big generalisation, but, sexiness of the avatar tends to be inversely proportional to the real life experience...

oh, and mh, bring back you're old avatar, this one is freaking me out, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol I am still waiting for the pics from Squirty, but knowing her they could be a long time coming
twinkle has them ready and waiting on her facebook, i'm happy to oblige should you want real life anna and squirty cream avatars...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

i tend to agree...sexiness of the avatar tends to be inversely proportional to the real life experience...

oh, and mh, bring back you're old avatar, this one is freaking me out, lol...

MM, xx
Um thanks
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

twinkle has them ready and waiting on her facebook, i'm happy to oblige should you want real life anna and squirty cream avatars...

MM, xx
ooh really can we vet them first and then do a bit of photoshop on them
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:55 pm
If I have to explain...

ooh really can we vet them first and then do a bit of photoshop on them
Why would you want to wet them first?
And why are you using so many V's in the wrong place?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.