British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   The most important question of all............ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/most-important-question-all-604334/)

The Dean Apr 19th 2009 6:20 pm

The most important question of all............

Which lady has the sexiest avatar on The Bored?

I'm not doing one of those "Poll" jobbies - this needs debate...........

What makes an avatar sexy?

Skimpy clothing? (Mrs Liontart, Cleri, Sassy). Beautiful come-to-bed eyes? (Alexa, Bambi). Alluring and mysterious? (Meow, MM). A real picture, whether of yourself or not? (MH, Eva, Annacarna, Gilly-beans). Something apparently unconnected with sex, but actually very arousing? (Squirty Cream's shoes, Blue Cat's rotating pussy, Border Tart’s… er… tart). An animal with its legs wide apart? (Nic1).

Does it also depend on other, non-avatar-related-things? (Intelligent posts, witty remarks). Or is an avatar alone sufficient?

I think we need to sort this out, once and for all.......... :huh:

Roadking Apr 19th 2009 6:32 pm

Re: The most important question of all............

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7493872)
Which lady has the sexiest avatar on The Bored?

I'm not doing one of those "Poll" jobbies - this needs debate...........

What makes an avatar sexy?

Skimpy clothing? (Mrs Liontart, Cleri, Sassy). Beautiful come-to-bed eyes? (Alexa, Bambi). Alluring and mysterious? (Meow, MM). A real picture, whether of yourself or not? (MH, Eva, Annacarna, Gilly-beans). Something apparently unconnected with sex, but actually very arousing? (Squirty Cream's shoes, Blue Cat's rotating pussy, Border Tart’s… er… tart). An animal with its legs wide apart? (Nic1).

Does it also depend on other, non-avatar-related-things? (Intelligent posts, witty remarks). Or is an avatar alone sufficient?

I think we need to sort this out, once and for all.......... :huh:

Have you injected yerself with something you shouldn't?

Although, have gotta say Bambi or Alexa for the eyes, SQ for the legs, LanarkWitch for the attitude, MM for whatever the fewk she is doing with the lips and Eva to tell me to dream on boy!

The Dean Apr 19th 2009 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7493895)
Have you injected yerself with something you shouldn't?

Although, have gotta say Bambi or Alexa for the eyes, SQ for the legs, LanarkWitch for the attitude, MM for whatever the fewk she is doing with the lips and Eva to tell me to dream on boy!

Aaaaahhhhhh............. a combination of avatars??

Didn't think of that - but I don't think it counts...............

Roadking Apr 19th 2009 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7493912)
Aaaaahhhhhh............. a combination of avatars??

Didn't think of that - but I don't think it counts...............

Aaaw ref, it was in....! I saw chalk dust!

The Dean Apr 19th 2009 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7493918)
Aaaw ref, it was in....! I saw chalk dust!

Forgot Lanarkwitch............... yes she'd be in contention.............

The Dean Apr 19th 2009 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7493932)
Forgot Lanarkwitch............... yes she'd be in contention.............

.......... and I forgot Emerald Eyes........... sorry again...........

MataHari Apr 20th 2009 3:49 am

avatars are very manipulative...I reckon it does make a difference in the type of responses you get and the image people have of you, so that's really why I always use pics of myself, and not some random picture to hide behind. It's me doing the talking on here and I wouldn't really know what other type of avatar to chose as it would not represent who I am, if that makes any sense.
It's funny to see some of the avatars and to know what the people behind it actually look like...

Blue Cat Apr 20th 2009 4:48 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7494692)
avatars are very manipulative...I reckon it does make a difference in the type of responses you get and the image people have of you, so that's really why I always use pics of myself, and not some random picture to hide behind. It's me doing the talking on here and I wouldn't really know what other type of avatar to chose as it would not represent who I am, if that makes any sense.
It's funny to see some of the avatars and to know what the people behind it actually look like...

ok I fess up, I am not actually a Blue Cat :)

BorderTart Apr 20th 2009 5:35 am

But I am a tart - very sweet, and you will want more of me.....:rofl::rofl:

Grace O Malley Apr 20th 2009 9:01 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7494692)

Hide behind? Why don't we use our real names then?

I thing the avatars are just a bit of fun, no big deep ulterior motive thing going on.

MataHari Apr 20th 2009 9:32 am

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 7495365)
Hide behind? Why don't we use our real names then?

I thing the avatars are just a bit of fun, no big deep ulterior motive thing going on.

I wouldn't have a problem with that...in fact, on the two forums I used before I came to BE I did use my own name...and it's on Facebook as well (not that I do much on that but still) so it's not a secret or anything.
But guess with all the Peters and Daves and Annas and Maries it would get confusing....
What I meant to say is that by using certain avatars (for instance those 'sexy' ones) you create a certain image of yourself that might not be in line with who you really are, and in that sense they can be manipulative or deceiving. I opted for 'real' avatar cause that's just who I am and I don't mind people knowing about it. The things I say on here are not different from the things I say in 'real' life, and I personally don't feel the need to portray myself as anything else than I really am.

Now, if she had dark hair, I might change my avatar to this one....
http://www.oasisfinland.fi/shop/img/3719-1.jpg

Grace O Malley Apr 20th 2009 9:37 am

you mean there is more than one anna in the world, now i am really annoyed.

Why don't we all use our real names for one day, that would be amusing

My avatar is me really it is

seraphnina Apr 20th 2009 9:37 am

photo shop it.

MataHari Apr 20th 2009 9:41 am

Originally Posted by seraphnina (Post 7495475)
photo shop it.

I would if I could but I can't...

MataHari Apr 20th 2009 9:43 am

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 7495471)
you mean there is more than one anna in the world, now i am really annoyed.

Why don't we all use our real names for one day, that would be amusing

My avatar is me really it is

well, judging by the fact that hardly anyone put up their real pic during the 'real you avatar' weeks we have had on here, I doubt it if people would go along with that idea, lol...