Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Most attractive Premier League manager?

View Poll Results: Who is the most attractive English Premier Leagie manager?
Chris Moyes
0%
Alan Shearer
42.86%
Sam Allerdyce
14.29%
Phil Brown
14.29%
Arsene Wenger
0%
Mark Hughes
42.86%
Gianfranco Zola
0%
Someone I have forgotten - or you have weird taste
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Most attractive Premier League manager?

Old May 12th 2009, 11:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most attractive Premier League manager?

Originally Posted by Meow
To who?? I assume that is the young lady he was buying trinkets for at the Gold & Diamond Park a short while ago. He has a terrible reputation for 'bothering' young researchers, runners and make-up artists at the BBC. Can't keep his hands to himself.

The only reason the tabloids didn't publish the stories was that he was happy to talk to them about his son's illness.

When he retired from playing professionally, he was quite clear that managing a team was the last thing he would ever do. Hasn't done too badly for himself since.

-
Danielle Bux, August in Italy apparently, and yes she was the one who was out here with him.
Old May 12th 2009, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

nobody going for fergie then?
Old May 12th 2009, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
nobody going for fergie then?
Taggart is just plain scary!
Old May 12th 2009, 1:19 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

From the current lot. If Mourinho was still around he'd have walked it.

I've given you a shortlist as many/most are more likely to win an ugly contest

(Think you have to wait for the poll to appear)
Why, oh why, do women talk about football, when they havent a ******' clue

Meow, baby....Its David Moyes who is the Manager of Everton and NOT 'Chris Moyes' !!!!!!!!!

You were perhaps thinking of 'Chris Moyles' - Radio 1 Breakfast DJ presenter or maybe you were getting high on a wet wipe or something ???

I can barely bring myself to mention the wrongly spelt 'Allardyce', ....

Jeez....women and football....pah, pah !!!
Old May 12th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Who the F*** is Chris Moyes ?
Old May 12th 2009, 2:02 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Why, oh why, do women talk about football, when they havent a ******' clue

Meow, baby....Its David Moyes who is the Manager of Everton and NOT 'Chris Moyes' !!!!!!!!!

You were perhaps thinking of 'Chris Moyles' - Radio 1 Breakfast DJ presenter or maybe you were getting high on a wet wipe or something ???

I can barely bring myself to mention the wrongly spelt 'Allardyce', ....

Jeez....women and football....pah, pah !!!

Opps - of course it is David Moyes. I was only talking about him yesterday. Just a slip - that's all.

Jeez - I know more about football than 80% of men, which I have proved here many a time.

-
Old May 12th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Opps - of course it is David Moyes. I was only talking about him yesterday. Just a slip - that's all.

Jeez - I know more about football than 80% of men, which I have proved here many a time.

-
of course you do love, explain the offside rule... without googling it..
Old May 12th 2009, 4:18 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Got to be my good friend alex mcleish...well they have just got promoted.

Or SAF with his red wine nose.

Is beardsley into management yet?

Or davie dodds
Old May 12th 2009, 4:21 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sparky Hughes has a sort of rugged handsome look...but sadly he rarely smiles. He may well be the best of a very poor bunch.
Shouldn't you have waited until after 6pm to post that comment?
Old May 12th 2009, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sparky Hughes has a sort of rugged handsome look...but sadly he rarely smiles. He may well be the best of a very poor bunch.
Are you trying to tell us something
Old May 12th 2009, 4:47 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

My Mrs would ask where the Martin O'Neill option is
Old May 12th 2009, 4:50 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Elfman, o'neill....is that you martin??
Old May 13th 2009, 2:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Got to be my good friend alex mcleish...well they have just got promoted.

Or SAF with his red wine nose.

Is beardsley into management yet?

Or davie dodds
is Ally McCoist a Manager?
Old May 13th 2009, 4:48 am
banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is Ally McCoist a Manager?
no....rangers assistant manager.

have you seen him lately? hes a beachball with arms now..
Old May 13th 2009, 4:49 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by commander
no....rangers assistant manager.

have you seen him lately? hes a beachball with arms now..
that's a shame I used to fancy him big time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.