Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The most amusing "scam" email ever!

The most amusing "scam" email ever!

Old Aug 24th 2009, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default The most amusing "scam" email ever!

From Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Queen of the United Kingdom

http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96apr/elizabeth2.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d.../2/default.stm

Attn: Beneficiary

My names are Mr. Robert Henry. I am the director of information Her Majesty Revenue and Customs, London United Kingdom. Our duty is to look into transactions and records of banks, securities companies and financial houses within Europe based on the directive of the British Prime Minister.
We also work in collaboration with American, Asian, African and Australian clearing houses.
During our investigation we discovered un-paid debts from different banks and securities companies, worth over Ј400m pounds lying unpaid with Banks in UK and that you are to be paid for an INHERITED FUND/ASSET, which requires presentation of certain documents and payment of fees before the fund could be released to you.

View the website for more information:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5171222.stm

Contact him on this information bellow
Name Robert Henry
Tel phone number: 4470240629
Email [email protected]

I want to inform you that the problem you are having is from your partners and the lawyers who is representing you, they do not reveal the reason for the delay of your payment and the reason you should pay the money they demand from you. My reason for contacting you is to inform you to stop payment of any such to the lawyer or to the financial institutions and securities companies as you will not receive your fund due to some anomalies we discovered in your file.
We are to protect your interest, contact me immediately so we can advice you on how you will receive your fund without any impediment. You are hereby advised to maintain constant contact with me and avoid any interaction with unscrupulous agents, partners or lawyers.

Yours faithfully,

Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Does the Queen sign letters "yours faithfully" lol
Old Aug 24th 2009, 3:36 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The most amusing "scam" email ever!

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
From Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96apr/elizabeth2.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d.../2/default.stm

Attn: Beneficiary

My names are Mr. Robert Henry. I am the director of information Her Majesty Revenue and Customs, London United Kingdom. Our duty is to look into transactions and records of banks, securities companies and financial houses within Europe based on the directive of the British Prime Minister.
We also work in collaboration with American, Asian, African and Australian clearing houses.
During our investigation we discovered un-paid debts from different banks and securities companies, worth over Ј400m pounds lying unpaid with Banks in UK and that you are to be paid for an INHERITED FUND/ASSET, which requires presentation of certain documents and payment of fees before the fund could be released to you.

View the website for more information:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5171222.stm

Contact him on this information bellow
Name Robert Henry
Tel phone number: 4470240629
Email [email protected]

I want to inform you that the problem you are having is from your partners and the lawyers who is representing you, they do not reveal the reason for the delay of your payment and the reason you should pay the money they demand from you. My reason for contacting you is to inform you to stop payment of any such to the lawyer or to the financial institutions and securities companies as you will not receive your fund due to some anomalies we discovered in your file.
We are to protect your interest, contact me immediately so we can advice you on how you will receive your fund without any impediment. You are hereby advised to maintain constant contact with me and avoid any interaction with unscrupulous agents, partners or lawyers.

Yours faithfully,

Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Does the Queen sign letters "yours faithfully" lol
what a tit
Old Aug 24th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

indeed!
Old Aug 24th 2009, 9:22 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
indeed!
I just love the way the Grand High Chief Commissioner Supreme of Dodgyland has a hotmail account. Oh yeah... legit!

Still, it's nice that our Queen is joining the fray. Shame she hasn't yet mastered her own language in that email.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
Shame she hasn't yet mastered her own language in that email.
great email!

I think her German is pretty good though!