Mortgage

Old Apr 6th 2009, 10:39 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mortgage

Been on one of those fixed lower rate mortgages in the uk for 3 years which is due to end in Nov. What happens at the end of this period, is the mortgage re-negotiated? When I took the original mortgage out I was working in the uk but obviously now in Dubai, can someone in finance give me a couple of pointers on whether to expect any difficulty in renewing the mortgage whilst working here in Dubai. Will i need to look at an overseas mortgage?

Thanks
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:13 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mortgage

Originally Posted by rowell
Been on one of those fixed lower rate mortgages in the uk for 3 years which is due to end in Nov. What happens at the end of this period, is the mortgage re-negotiated? When I took the original mortgage out I was working in the uk but obviously now in Dubai, can someone in finance give me a couple of pointers on whether to expect any difficulty in renewing the mortgage whilst working here in Dubai. Will i need to look at an overseas mortgage?

Thanks
drop a note to Meow, she might have a few pointers on the subject.

also, you might want to look at an offshore mortgage like the products lloyds or hsbc are offering.

haz saeed
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
drop a note to Meow, she might have a few pointers on the subject.

also, you might want to look at an offshore mortgage like the products lloyds or hsbc are offering.

haz saeed
normUK sorted me out with a mortgage with Lloyds in Hong Kong for my property in scotland. Current interest rate 1% i think.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:23 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks will get in touch nearer the time, got to say it is worrying me a little.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 4:19 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Hi Rowell

You have a fair number of options even when working from Dubai so I'd suggest getting in touch with either myself or Meow at least 3-4 months before renewing to see what your options are.

N.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:00 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks will get in touch nearer the time, got to say it is worrying me a little.
don't you just go on to the lenders standard variable which will probably be much cheaper than what you have paying now anyway if you were tied in to a deal a few years ago