MORNINGTON CRESCENT

Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MORNINGTON CRESCENT

radio 4- nope! never- radio 2 at a push but never radio 4!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kittycat1
That speaks volumes!

"Straddling" to Imperial Wharf is the latest move
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:47 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Then you are missing out. It's the greatest talk radio station in the world with heaps of brilliant comedy shows. It's not a stuffy station for old people

Drama, current affairs, history, science, news, comedy, politics. It has just about everything as well as the Archers. Take a look at the website as you can 'listen again' so most of the programmes. In a world when so much is dumbed down Radio 4 is a breath of fresh air.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
That speaks volumes!

"Straddling" to Imperial Wharf is the latest move

Hmmmm. I take it we're playing the Ancient & Modern rules?

Boston Manor
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Meow
Then you are missing out. It's the greatest talk radio station in the world with heaps of brilliant comedy shows. It's not a stuffy station for old people

Drama, current affairs, history, science, news, comedy, politics. It has just about everything as well as the Archers. Take a look at the website as you can 'listen again' so most of the programmes. In a world when so much is dumbed down Radio 4 is a breath of fresh air.
Some of us remember it when it used to be the BBC Home Service!

And for 'Brains' our Resident 'Hoofdaphobic'
some of us remember it when it used to be the bbc home service

Last edited by jackthehat; Jun 28th 2011 at 11:31 am.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Hmmmm. I take it we're playing the Ancient & Modern rules?

Boston Manor
Chancery Lane (A&M Rules Apply)
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:57 am
Bored liberal

Chancery Lane (A&M Rules Apply)

Canada Water

BTW I get extra points for Parson's Green earlier under on the the Mortimer amendments
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Canada Water

BTW I get extra points for Parson's Green earlier under on the the Mortimer amendments
Well Spotted!
I was testing you knowledge of the Rules, and waiting for you to spot that one!

Next Move:

Mudchute
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:09 am
Bored liberal

Well Spotted!
I was testing you knowledge of the Rules, and waiting for you to spot that one!

Next Move:

Mudchute
Barking

Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Barking

Sorry Meow, I have to challenge 'Barking!' I was 'Straddling' to Mudchute using the Magdalen Amendment of the Oscar Wilde Mornington Crescent Act of 1878. I believe that Stephen Fry and Joshua Rozenberg have both given (Mornington Cresent) Judicial Review on this.

So we are still at Mudchute
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:44 am
Bored liberal

Sorry Meow, I have to challenge 'Barking!' I was 'Straddling' to Mudchute using the Magdalen Amendment of the Oscar Wilde Mornington Crescent Act of 1878. I believe that Stephen Fry and Joshua Rozenberg have both given (Mornington Cresent) Judicial Review on this.

So we are still at Mudchute
No. I'm using Trumpington's variation, so Barking it is.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

No. I'm using Trumpington's variation, so Barking it is.
Shit! I forgot the Trumpington Variation Order! - That was a real bugger!
So next move is

Cockfosters
Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:03 pm
Bored liberal

Shit! I forgot the Trumpington Variation Order! - That was a real bugger!
So next move is

Cockfosters
Grange Hill
Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grange Hill
I am now going Hasidic rather than Ashkanazy!

Golders Green
Old Jun 28th 2011, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am now going Hasidic rather than Ashkanazy!

Golders Green
Hasidic Rules place a time limit (Shhhh would suggest somewhere on the District Line)