Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Moreeb Dune Championship

Moreeb Dune Championship

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Moreeb Dune Championship

We're thinking of heading out to see the Moreeb Dune Championship this weekend in the Liwa desert. Has anyone been before? I've had a look at their website, but can't get an idea of timings. From the photos everything seems to happen after dark? Worth the trip?
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 5:19 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice
Default Re: Moreeb Dune Championship

hey,

take a look at uaeoffroaders.com the offroad club in the whole middle east. Bunch of very nice guys with the perfect mix from locals and expats!

and liwa is 100% worth to go there°°°
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by guuuude
hey,

take a look at uaeoffroaders.com the offroad club in the whole middle east. Bunch of very nice guys with the perfect mix from locals and expats!

and liwa is 100% worth to go there°°°
Cheers! Will do!
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

I'm a Marshal with the club and we are having a campout and drives on the Thursday/Friday/Saturday. New members are welcome to camp with us. I'm running a drive suitable for rookies and juniors on Saturday morning. Full details on the club website.

Moderator - hope this is ok to post, UAEoffroaders is 100% free, no joining fee and no fees for participating on trips, all it costs is your food and your gas.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 7:26 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bluelionesse
I'm a Marshal with the club and we are having a campout and drives on the Thursday/Friday/Saturday. New members are welcome to camp with us. I'm running a drive suitable for rookies and juniors on Saturday morning. Full details on the club website.

Moderator - hope this is ok to post, UAEoffroaders is 100% free, no joining fee and no fees for participating on trips, all it costs is your food and your gas.
Hey Bluelioness,

its me Tanjev, funny to see you here :-)

enjoy the festival! I miss the trips badly!!
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

thought it was you!
We miss you too, hope you can come back someday!
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

It's great fun, just practice shouting yallah before you go.