More Saudi Extremism

Old May 29th 2013, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default More Saudi Extremism

A leading cleric has recently proclaimed that Muslims should not eat food prepared by non-Muslims, presumably putting at risk the careers of many Filipino and Indian maids and restaurant workers. Whatever next!http://english.nuqudy.com/Gulf/Saudi_Sheikh_Bans_E-4452
Apologies if this may have been reported earlier but my memory is not what it was.
Old May 29th 2013, 1:02 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More Saudi Extremism

Some of the comments are blinding. I liked this from "Ali":

osama bin laden's bbqed kebabs or mother teresa's hand rolled sushi? choice is yours

Old May 29th 2013, 1:41 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Severe chips on shoulder there eh?
Old May 29th 2013, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Severe chips on shoulder there eh?
Chips! Only if they're prepared by a Muslim!

Wonder how this will affect McDonalds?
Old May 29th 2013, 2:00 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by jam25mack View Post
Chips! Only if they're prepared by a Muslim!

Wonder how this will affect McDonalds?
They only sell fries. It won't.
Old May 29th 2013, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

What about Muslims not allowing non-muslim doctors & nurses to operate / assist them? Can't be too carefull, the world is full of Islamophobes and some of them could be the medical staff that muslims go to.
Old May 29th 2013, 2:37 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Boomhauer View Post
What about Muslims not allowing non-muslim doctors & nurses to operate / assist them? Can't be too carefull, the world is full of Islamophobes and some of them could be the medical staff that muslims go to.
They're not saying non-muslims though are they? I thought they were saying that anyone who believes in multiple gods can't? ie Christians can?

I don't really know, my head hurts.

I worship the bacon butty. Guess I'll be in hell then.
Old May 29th 2013, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Here is another classic. http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-...iter-1.1189861
Old May 29th 2013, 2:48 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by mentalist View Post
You can't make it up.

Mohammad Al-Arifi banned from entering all EU countries for five years! This sheikh, with a 2,2 million Twitter following, once stated that "a daughter should not sit alone with her father because she might tempt him into lusting after her." That really turns my stomach. How can anyone think that girls can be "tempting" to their own fathers?? Would that not mean that the father is in fact a PEDOPHILE and should be arrested?! Instead he is blaming the girl for dressing in revealing clothes in front of her own father!! Yes please stay far away from Finland.
Truly beggers belief.

Arab News
Old May 29th 2013, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

That is unbelievable. How bloody backwards and misogynistic can you get?
Old May 29th 2013, 3:48 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

As a person of the same faith as this nutter, I sometimes feel myself really pushed to the limits in defending some of their actions or words. But in this case I am afraid I am at a total loss why someone who has a large following and who professes to be a scholar would ask another muslim men to commit a sin (harassing a female is a sin no matter how many spins you put on it).

The Prophet's first wife Khadija was a business woman and a very successful one at that and our Prophet married her nonetheless. Is this idiot saying that the Prophet did wrong in associating Himself with someone who did not stay home?
By the way, the first person ever to accept Islam (which this guy is supposed to follow) was also incidentally Khadija as well.
Who gives these idiots degrees in scholarship anyway??
Old May 29th 2013, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper View Post
As a person of the same faith as this nutter, I sometimes feel myself really pushed to the limits in defending some of their actions or words. But in this case I am afraid I am at a total loss why someone who has a large following and who professes to be a scholar would ask another muslim men to commit a sin (harassing a female is a sin no matter how many spins you put on it).

The Prophet's first wife Khadija was a business woman and a very successful one at that and our Prophet married her nonetheless. Is this idiot saying that the Prophet did wrong in associating Himself with someone who did not stay home?
By the way, the first person ever to accept Islam (which this guy is supposed to follow) was also incidentally Khadija as well.
Who gives these idiots degrees in scholarship anyway??

Nice reflection. Off topic, have you done beekeeping before?
Old May 29th 2013, 10:19 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark View Post
Nice reflection. Off topic, have you done beekeeping before?
ran face first in beehive once, does that count?
Old May 29th 2013, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper View Post
ran face first in beehive once, does that count?
no it does not. I use to have a few colonies , all died though, only one left but I don't think it will survive this year
Old May 30th 2013, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark View Post
no it does not. I use to have a few colonies , all died though, only one left but I don't think it will survive this year
I hope you don't leave bees alone with their daughters...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.