Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

More posts that have fallen off the rail.

More posts that have fallen off the rail.

Old Feb 10th 2012, 11:51 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Day Of Rage In Bahrain Demonstration

Originally Posted by westendgirl1;989 4901
Thanks for that and excuse me but have I asked you for any `help`? I may as well shoot myself!:eek: Regarding the `boundaries`lol....well ive merely used my right of free speech and given my personal opinions on how some of you guys carry on in these forums. It wouldnt be tolerated in the UK and shouldnt be here. There are some very nice people on here however who share similar values and ideas....so ill stick around if you dont mind....at the risk of stroppy replies from the half dozen or so of you.
Sicko.....just expressing my opinion you understand,no stroppiness intended.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

scottrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by westendgirl1
here we go...meowwww! 4 to go!
For goodness sake this is getting ridiculous! Whatever your opinions of what people say on this page there is little to be gained by constantly returning to wind them up.

I am normally able to gloss over the toing and froing and pick out the information that is useful and/or amusing but even I am getting fed up with this.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

westendgirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Sicko.....just expressing my opinion you understand,no stroppiness intended.
hey the`id rather shoot myself` was a turn of phrase (which I can only presume you`re unfamiliar with).....its not as if I said `id rather blow myself up`!!!....in which instance you could justifiably call me a `sicko`. Have a nice day!
Old Feb 11th 2012, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

westendgirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottrace
For goodness sake this is getting ridiculous! Whatever your opinions of what people say on this page there is little to be gained by constantly returning to wind them up.

I am normally able to gloss over the toing and froing and pick out the information that is useful and/or amusing but even I am getting fed up with this.
erm I hear you ....winding up seems the norm on this site if one dares to express opinons on fascist, racist or unpleasant posts by site `oldies`!....C`est la vie I guess!
Old Feb 11th 2012, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

erm I hear you ....winding up seems the norm on this site if one dares to express opinons on fascist, racist or unpleasant posts by site `oldies`!....C`est la vie I guess!
Does your mummy know you've Sussed the parental control on the pc ?

I believe you'd be more at home on ceebeebies.com

My 2 year old who is going through the terrible twos is less annoying and more coherent than you. Now go and have your Horlicks little girl and let mummy or your nanny tuck you in.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 3:36 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

....but thanks for your kind words of encouragement anyway....you are truly a ray of`original sunshine`as i noted from the oh so helpful (not!) feedback you gave in the other forum....erm how long have you and the rest of the `gang` been on the site anyway?....dont you reckon its time to move over and let the next generation of `British Expats` express themselves.....or alternatively just try to be helpful and positive....maybe?
Madam, I showed you a photo of a burnt out CID station to show you that living next to one is not the cleverest thing to do.

I was trying to be helpful.

I've been on the site a very long time, because I have been an expat and moving around the world for a very long time.

Screw you.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 4:11 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More posts that have fallen off the rail.

Another batch of posts I have to move from another thread.

westendgirl1 this is the second thread you've derailed. Please pay some heed to my post here. People don't turn up at parties and start running down the other guests so would ask you don't do that here. Take some time to get to know people first, everyone here has been great at sharing info etc, so please take a little time to feel the vibe around here instead of trying to upsetting the apple cart

Thank you.

Thread closed