British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   More posts that have fallen off the rail. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/more-posts-have-fallen-off-rail-748164/)

westendgirl1 Feb 10th 2012 4:08 pm

More posts that have fallen off the rail.

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine (Post 9883504)
and when the anti-governments get attacked by the police... and have nothing else to lose... where are they going to go:confused:

....but thanks for your kind words of encouragement anyway....you are truly a ray of`original sunshine`as i noted from the oh so helpful (not!) feedback you gave in the other forum....erm how long have you and the rest of the `gang` been on the site anyway?....dont you reckon its time to move over and let the next generation of `British Expats` express themselves.....or alternatively just try to be helpful and positive....maybe?

norsk Feb 10th 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Day Of Rage In Bahrain Demonstration

Originally Posted by westendgirl1 (Post 9894857)
....but thanks for your kind words of encouragement anyway....you are truly a ray of`original sunshine`as i noted from the oh so helpful (not!) feedback you gave in the other forum....erm how long have you and the rest of the `gang` been on the site anyway?....dont you reckon its time to move over and let the next generation of `British Expats` express themselves.....or alternatively just try to be helpful and positive....maybe?

I'm saying this at the risk of being reprimanded by the mods, but don't you think you're crossing a few boundaries of what is acceptable behaviour in an open forum? You seem intent at going head to head with all of us and at the same time you don't understand why nobody wants to help you.

westendgirl1 Feb 10th 2012 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by norsk (Post 9894878)
I'm saying this at the risk of being reprimanded by the mods, but don't you think you're crossing a few boundaries of what is acceptable behaviour in an open forum? You seem intent at going head to head with all of us and at the same time you don't understand why nobody wants to help you.

Thanks for that and excuse me but have I asked you for any `help`? I may as well shoot myself!:eek: Regarding the `boundaries`lol....well ive merely used my right of free speech and given my personal opinions on how some of you guys carry on in these forums. It wouldnt be tolerated in the UK and shouldnt be here. There are some very nice people on here however who share similar values and ideas....so ill stick around if you dont mind;)....at the risk of stroppy replies from the half dozen or so of you.

norsk Feb 10th 2012 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by westendgirl1 (Post 9894901)
Thanks for that and excuse me but have I asked you for any `help`? I may as well shoot myself!:eek: Regarding the `boundaries`lol....well ive merely used my right of free speech and given my personal opinions on how some of you guys carry on in these forums. It wouldnt be tolerated in the UK and shouldnt be here. There are some very nice people on here however who share similar values and ideas....so ill stick around if you dont mind;)....at the risk of stroppy replies from the half dozen or so of you.

nobody has asked you to leave only that you behave yourself. i think calling it free speech is frankly ridiculous, but whatever floats your boat.

anyway i'm done talking to you. you bore me!

westendgirl1 Feb 10th 2012 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by norsk (Post 9894934)
nobody has asked you to leave only that you behave yourself. i think calling it free speech is frankly ridiculous, but whatever floats your boat.

anyway i'm done talking to you. you bore me!

I doubt if theres much that `floats your boat` mate!...hence you coming on here and being downright rude! .....move on!

norsk Feb 10th 2012 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by markinbahrain (Post 9893757)
I was hoping this thread would dilute down, as it has many bad embarrassing moments of mine during my pi**ing my pants got to get out of Bahrain last year. But we have had loads of trouble in Juffair old village tonight tear gas and sound grenades big time the police are here in mass......14th Feb they (disloyal) believe are going to take back the junction / roundabout with every head of anti gov and human rights up for it, so it will get worse over the next few days before it gets any better.
I am well prepared this time though !!!

to be honest mate I can't believe you are still there when i think back to your first posts last year..:D:D

norsk Feb 10th 2012 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by westendgirl1 (Post 9894944)
I doubt if theres much that `floats your boat` mate!...hence you coming on here and being downright rude! .....move on!

esteemed members of the jury, i hereby rest my case!

westendgirl1 Feb 10th 2012 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by norsk (Post 9894948)
esteemed members of the jury, i hereby rest my case!

your legal training is definitely in question:rofl:

OleJanx Feb 10th 2012 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by westendgirl1 (Post 9894969)
your legal training is definitely in question:rofl:

Much like your ability to take a hint.

westendgirl1 Feb 10th 2012 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx (Post 9895015)
Much like your ability to take a hint.

:zzz:here we go...meowwww! 4 to go!

OleJanx Feb 10th 2012 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by westendgirl1 (Post 9895126)
:zzz:here we go...meowwww! 4 to go!

U to go preferable...

westendgirl1 Feb 10th 2012 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx (Post 9895166)
U to go preferable...

tut tut kitty!...* shows her the door*

OleJanx Feb 10th 2012 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by westendgirl1 (Post 9895177)
tut tut kitty!...* shows her the door*

And what is wrong with being catty? Close observation of cats indicates that they sleep a lot, interupted by eating and going for a dump.
Come to think of it, that sounds like Arabs too.

westendgirl1 Feb 10th 2012 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx (Post 9895234)
And what is wrong with being catty? Close observation of cats indicates that they sleep a lot, interupted by eating and going for a dump.
Come to think of it, that sounds like Arabs too.

oops:blink::embarrassed_smile:another one crawls out of the woodwork....seemingly endemic here:thumbdown:....

OleJanx Feb 10th 2012 7:44 pm

I was never hiding, but never mind. See you at the British Club.