More Doom & Gloom

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:14 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More Doom & Gloom

Originally Posted by lionheart
But I thought you were a seasoned traveller. During my last year in Saudi Arabia I flew sixty-four times, almost exclusuvely with the surprisingly safe and efficient Saudia Airlines, and any plane crash nowadays gives me shivers, especially where so many Europeans are involved. Several Brits and Irish are also feared dead. It surprises me that people on here don't seem to care less.
Because I don't know any of them and there's people being raped and murdered all over the world, so I can't shed a tear about some strangers thousands of miles away.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:24 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I guess all passengers are dead, even those in the allegedly safer cheap seats.

Wonder if there is any link to Sarkozy opening a new ME airbase last week?

-
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Because I don't know any of them and there's people being raped and murdered all over the world, so I can't shed a tear about some strangers thousands of miles away.
but you don't know the people getting raped and murdered hopefully.

Still someone today is mourning for their loved one hey and that could easily be one of yr family.

BTW there were 3 gorgeous looking Irish women on the plane!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:30 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley

Still someone today is mourning for their loved one hey and that could easily be one of yr family.

but if he never knew anyone, why bother??
im with spugsy on this...

Apparently the cause of the Air France crash was all a misunderstanding.

One passenger shouted, "Hi Jacques" to his mate.

The crew immediately put their hands up and the plane went out of control!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
but if he never knew anyone, why bother??
im with spugsy on this...

Apparently the cause of the Air France crash was all a misunderstanding.

One passenger shouted, "Hi Jacques" to his mate.

The crew immediately put their hands up and the plane went out of control!
Its called compassion commander!

Doesnt matter if you knew them or not.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

If i felt gloom and doom for every bad thing that happened in the world then I'd be constantly walking around as miserable as Lionheart,

and that just wouldn't do.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:34 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Not often you see the words compassion and commander in the same sentance.

-
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:35 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

-
not for complete strangers..no...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

not for complete strangers..no...
true, if commander was on his way to meet me, and he had offered free drinks to me all night, and on the way he was knocked over,

well that might be doom and gloom, but not some random aeroplane.
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow

-
Ah he's all mouth I reckon. Bet he's a real teddy bear really
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Got to agree with you there Grace! There is a difference between not giving a sh1t and ripping the p1ss out of 200+ people that just died in an accident!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:39 am
banned

Ah he's all mouth I reckon. Bet he's a real teddy bear really
well i support Rangers...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:39 am
banned

Originally Posted by edinburger
Got to agree with you there Grace! There is a difference between not giving a sh1t and ripping the p1ss out of 200+ people that just died in an accident!
jeez whatever...lets have a cyberhug and move on...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
If i felt gloom and doom for every bad thing that happened in the world then I'd be constantly walking around as miserable as Lionheart,

and that just wouldn't do.
Doom and Gloom is not quite the same as compassion Spugsy.

I am not crying my eyes out but still i have compassion for the families involved.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

jeez whatever...lets have a cyberhug and move on...
see hugs and teddy bears!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.