monday night Pub Quiz

Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:43 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: monday night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Hold up, either of you 2 under the age of 40? Nope, didnt think so...........

Its one thing feeling young, its another BEING young!!! lol
tut tut...I was being nice to you...maybe a bit too subtle
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Dont forget you also got the drinks order wrong when the waitress asked you what you wanted last Monday !
sorry, I ordered you a beer instead of your usual lager shandy! thought you had been out of the south long enough to try a proper drink!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:54 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
sorry, I ordered you a beer instead of your usual lager shandy! thought you had been out of the south long enough to try a proper drink!
Excuse meeeee........This from the "King of the Orange & Soda, with a ice, a slice of lemon, cocktail stick, and straw", having the front to tell me about beer drinking !

You Northerners are soooo hard arent ya !
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Its where the grey hairs come from...
you must have had a hell of a lot of worries in your life!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse meeeee........This from the "King of the Orange & Soda, with a ice, a slice of lemon, cocktail stick, and straw", having the front to tell me about beer drinking !

You Northerners are soooo hard arent ya !
Now, boys.. Handbags away and, BM, I assume you are talking about Northern England??
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hold up, either of you 2 under the age of 40? Nope, didnt think so...........

Its one thing feeling young, its another BEING young!!! lol
that reminds me. On Monday night Mrs Inse guessed your age at 43.
suppose thats on the low side compared to most guesses!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooooooh!...bitches!
..and you said us 3 were bad!!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Thats coz she was still feeling the ill effects of being 'stunned' by your first wardrobe selection. Good too see she persuaded you to go without the surfer spandex shorts.....!!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Thats coz she was still feeling the ill effects of being 'stunned' by your first wardrobe selection. Good too see she persuaded you to go without the surfer spandex shorts.....!!
he was saving those for the wedding night!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:10 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Now, boys.. Handbags away and, BM, I assume you are talking about Northern England??
Northern England / Scotland, you're all the same to me.......If that Hadrian fella had had any sense, he would have got his brickies to build the bloody wall just outside Watford !
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:11 am
Hammer for Life

Thats just from looking from one end of the table to the other......stic another 15 years on that if she'd sat nearer him ...
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:12 am
Hammer for Life

Ive just brought my lunch up at the thought of Inse without shorts on.....gack, heeve, hughie...!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:13 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
he was saving those for the wedding night!
Couldnt he have just used a fckg condom like everyone else ?
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Couldnt he have just used a fckg condom like everyone else ?
if only your father had !!!!!!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:20 am
Hammer for Life

if only your father had !!!!!!
From a Irish catholic family......he hadnt even heard of them back then or if he had the Pope said he couldnt or his knob would fall off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.