Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 23rd 2008, 4:40 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Yeah, I had noticed and will be having words. Mysteriously, there is also a nice crack a good 15 inches long in my windscreen today, that wasn't there when I got home from work last night!!!!!!!

His subtle hint about all the bacon in the fridge must be for breakfast was a cracker! So glad he didn't stay!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:47 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Okay, now I'm even more intrigued, how did he get the nickname?! What did the girlfriend do that was so psychotic? Can't believe I missed out on all this good stuff!
Thrush - Linnean name covering Thrushes and Blackbirds is unappealingly - Turdus.

Does that correlate?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I had noticed and will be having words. Mysteriously, there is also a nice crack a good 15 inches long in my windscreen today, that wasn't there when I got home from work last night!!!!!!!
that must have been the Bunny Boiler!
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
that must have been the Bunny Boiler!
well,she freaked me out....and thats saying something.At one point i got quite scared I was going to wake up in the night with her standing over me with a knife!
Old May 24th 2008, 4:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

bloke was a bit of a twunt!
wondering if SF has checked out the damage he did to the hammock when he fell on his arse!
please tell me it wasn't the couple that I talked to for a long time...
Old May 24th 2008, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
please tell me it wasn't the couple that I talked to for a long time...
No,they were nice! You wouldnt have had much of a chance to talk to them.It was because he spoke to Rach,and because I spoke to him that she kicked off..we are man-eaters obviously.
Old May 24th 2008, 6:24 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
No,they were nice! You wouldnt have had much of a chance to talk to them.It was because he spoke to Rach,and because I spoke to him that she kicked off..we are man-eaters obviously.
What an excellent judge of character she must be.....lol
Old May 24th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
What an excellent judge of character she must be.....lol
Oh please.If I was going to eat a man he wouldnt look like that....euuw!!
Old May 24th 2008, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
oops, i can't even remember speaking to him!
Old May 24th 2008, 7:21 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rachatron
oops, i can't even remember speaking to him!
Now there's a surprise. 1 glass of wine, you're obviously completely obliterated and can't remember a thing!!!!!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Now there's a surprise. 1 glass of wine, you're obviously completely obliterated and can't remember a thing!!!!!
she remembered the swingers conversation though
there's a surprise!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:24 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

there's a surprise!
What about the conversation about Rabbits?
Old May 24th 2008, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
What about the conversation about Rabbits?
You mean the one that had her running to the supermarket for a cucumber, or was that a marrow!!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:31 am
Account Closed

there's a surprise!
Thought she might have been in touch with you by now for contact details for your swedish supplier!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:44 am
Account Closed

On a separate note, the crack in my windscreen has got a lot bigger, and you can hear it crackling in the heat. Phoned Hertz who require a police report before they can do anything! Police on way out now, god knows what time they will arrive. Just a tad on the ridiculous if you ask me. Told them I suspect it is cracking due to the heat, but Hertz are not interested! It's laughable!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.