Wikiposts

Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 1st 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Rachatron
I am indeed, i don't scare and i don't sleep.
yay!!!...she's back!!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, c'mon Spidey, we have barely begun............. i'm learning wicked ways off the expert Miss D. and someone to practice on.............
He's already scared....that is a good sign!..we will have to pair up more often and go spider hunting!!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
He's already scared....that is a good sign!..we will have to pair up more often and go spider hunting!!
do we get to squish them if we find them?
Old May 1st 2008, 8:41 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
Dirty blond...Celtic looking...
So you have green and white stripes across your chest?
Old May 1st 2008, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
So you have green and white stripes across your chest?
Yes...And matching testicles...
Old May 1st 2008, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do we get to squish them if we find them?
Well,usually he is very easy to catch.I like to threaten him with pulling his legs out...but I think he secretly likes it!!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Well,usually he is very easy to catch.I like to threaten him with pulling his legs out...but I think he secretly likes it!!
all of them, raisin-esque, or one by one so he has to limp around in circles?
Old May 1st 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Yes...And matching testicles...
now that i would like to see!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

all of them, raisin-esque, or one by one so he has to limp around in circles?
oh,the limping is much more fun...especially when you get them with hairspray aswell....they get all stiff and slow!!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

telling Conf you want to see his balls?...now youve released the tiger from the cage!!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

My mistress told me not to show them to strangers...
Old May 1st 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

I'm sure she'd allow it this one time.......... purely in the interest of arachnology...........
Old May 1st 2008, 6:32 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see you ladies spitting your venom at someone else for a change!
Old May 1st 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Good to see you ladies spitting your venom at someone else for a change!
dont worry......you are on the list.
Old May 1st 2008, 8:14 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

My mistress can't wrestle but you should see her box !

Yes, I know it's an old one (i.e., the joke).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.