Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
as usual not much of a reply!

MD
MH
SF
Inselthingy
Spugsy?
Bangleman

anybody else turning up this week?
I would just like to say a huge thankyou to you Inse.......SF is in bed with man-flu,and its all your fault.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I would just like to say a huge thankyou to you Inse.......SF is in bed with man-flu,and its all your fault.
my pleasure!
if fact OIIIIIIIIII!, how can it be my fault. I didnt come to the quiz when I had man flu
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

my pleasure!
if fact OIIIIIIIIII!, how can it be my fault. I didnt come to the quiz when I had man flu
Well,obviously you were still carrying your vile germs...ive just been up now to take him a cup of tea...yes....i can be nice.....but i think he is dead.Hasnt moved a muscle.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Well,obviously you were still carrying your vile germs...ive just been up now to take him a cup of tea...yes....i can be nice.....but i think he is dead.Hasnt moved a muscle.
so Im guessing you wont be at the quiz tomorrow.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:19 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you relented and given him the Man-Flu bell?????
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:22 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Have you relented and given him the Man-Flu bell?????
Not a chance! More important to sunbathe in the garden than worry about me dying!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Not a chance! More important to sunbathe in the garden than worry about me dying!
probably a good thing. Knowing her she would have inserted it in a place that the only way you could ring it would be by wiggling your hips!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shall we cancel the quiz this week??

No MM, MD will be busing nursing SF on his deathbed. also no P2P
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:32 am

Shall we cancel the quiz this week??

No MM, MD will be busing nursing SF on his deathbed. also no P2P
So, Are you saying that, without the gals there, you dont stand a chance....?? lol
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Yeah, how soon they forget... Next time a roach, spider, lizard etc has her rooted in the corner of the kitchen, head to the pub for a couple of pints SF....

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em kean, I always say.....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:36 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if I'll be there either! I'm gonna be with the girls! No seriously, looks like I'm picking up keys and get furniture ordered, but I'll let you know tomorrow.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Not sure if I'll be there either! I'm gonna be with the girls! No seriously, looks like I'm picking up keys and get furniture ordered, but I'll let you know tomorrow.
had just assumed that without P2P and friend being there that you wouldn't be coming anyway
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:45 am

had just assumed that without P2P and friend being there that you wouldn't be coming anyway
Was P2P there last week? I have suddenly realised that there were 5 gals at the table last week, and I have only been introduced to MM, MD and MH....

Coxy, you must be getting special treatment....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Was P2P there last week? I have suddenly realised that there were 5 gals at the table last week, and I have only been introduced to MM, MD and MH....

Coxy, you must be getting special treatment....
the blonde at the end that only you would have been able to understand!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:52 am

the blonde at the end that only you would have been able to understand!
Ok, the one who came in late with MH, yeah?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.