Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah...we always get special treatment from inselaffen...it's his defence mechanism...

MM, xx
no that is sitting on the opposite side of the table and close to the exit!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
no that is sitting on the opposite side of the table!
that's so you can see us better...we know what you're like...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
haha!.....i like the way you are too scared to give MM and MH names!!
Do you know better?!!
they havnt done anything interesting enough to deserve a new name
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that's so you can see us better...we know what you're like...

MM, xx
too right! always safer to keep predators in view!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

they havnt done anything interesting enough to deserve a new name
ohhh...you're so brave when you're on the board...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ohhh...you're so brave when you're on the board...

MM, xx
Yup! and a complete coward in person !
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yup! and a complete coward in person !
you said it...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you said it...

MM, xx
its called self preservation!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its called self preservation!
well you bring it on yourself...that's for sure!

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well you bring it on yourself...that's for sure!

MM, xx
you wouldnt have it any other way
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you wouldnt have it any other way
course not...and i've got to be nice to you, i want a lift on monday, please...!

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

course not...and i've got to be nice to you, i want a lift on monday, please...!

MM, xx
typical of women I meet! only nice to me if they want something
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

typical of women I meet! only nice to me if they want something
least i'm honest about it...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:38 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

oh hell yeah...and what are we going to do without bangleman's input...!

MM, xx
Struggle......, like you normally do when I am not there !
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

least i'm honest about it...

MM, xx
should be able to do 7.20'ish but have a ship loading up in RAK so will depend a bit on what time I get back from there!

and my cynical view of women is gradually being changed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.