Monday chuckles....

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:14 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Monday chuckles....

A family was driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen. Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and said ...

"Don't worry; that was an insect."

To which, her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that."

----

I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.

He was chuffed to bits.

----

When I got divorced, my wife said she would fight for custody of the kids.

I took her out with one punch.

----
I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone.

I said "Morning."

He replied, "No, just having a shit."

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday chuckles....

Originally Posted by BangleMan
A family was driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen. Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and said ...

"Don't worry; that was an insect."

To which, her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that."

----

I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.

He was chuffed to bits.

----

When I got divorced, my wife said she would fight for custody of the kids.

I took her out with one punch.

----
I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone.

I said "Morning."

He replied, "No, just having a shit."

Dear me BAngleman, you really are an 'orri.....

oh never mind.